Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FB Page-My Child's Vaccine Reaction

Posted by   + Show Post

https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-childs-vaccine-reaction/372638272814622

Has anyone seen any of the stories on there?? Heartbreaking

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:33 AM
Replies (21-27):
Julie132
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Thanks for posting this.  My son's story is on my journals page here at CM.

One-n-Counting
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I have a close family member who has mental retardation from the DTP. :-( Its the only reason I'm scared to death to vaccinate. 

Apr1l
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:38 PM
Incorrect doses or suffering due to vaccines

Quoting kelly617:

One of the major reasons I decided NOT to vaccinate was because I worked in a doctors office for several years and saw things like this happen every day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ahappymommy
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Well and my favortie excuse...The government says that we should do it, the CDC recommends it so it must be the right thing to do..right because the government always tells us the truth and everything the recommend for us is safe!

Quoting emmy526:

most of society doesn't question it, because they see the dr as the 'Almighty White Coat', and thus, listen and obey his every word without question.  It's the 'New Religion', bowing down to the white coat....so many sheeple do it.  

Quoting DragonBoy2012:

I just dont understand people. Seriosly, I dont understanf HOW/WHY they vax. Are the common people of OUR world just lemmings?? Dont they know about Hippocrates, the father of Medicine,
"let food by thy medicine". Do people take the time,to choose healthy foods, increase,veget as ble s? Do people UNDERSTAND that 80% of infectius diseases are transmitted via touch--WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE!!! Of course most people reading are Non-Vaxxers, so we alrready are,aware.....

And Lastly, Do people EVER QUESTION the ingredients?? Who would ever accept deceased fetal tissue INJECTED JNTO THEIR BODY??

To me, its a no-brainer...The HUMAN BODY is amazing, it likes to operate a,very high level of Effociency, it will try to regain that Balance as well....."The Body Achieves What The Mind Believes"

ahappymommy
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:47 PM

My son became paralylzed for 3 days from his polio vaccine and now even though he walks, he limps and one foot is turned in, he cant run and he is in braces!!! I was a delayed vaxer and my son was walking when he had his first polio and he was walking fine UNITL he got his shot, I brought him home stood him down and his legs BUCKLED under him, it was the last vaccine he ever got! He is also autistic now, my healthy baby is totally changed from 1 vaccine!

kelly617
by Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Incorrect dosing

Quoting Apr1l:

Incorrect doses or suffering due to vaccines

Quoting kelly617:

One of the major reasons I decided NOT to vaccinate was because I worked in a doctors office for several years and saw things like this happen every day.

BabyFetus Ticker

mrs.Martinez201
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Horrible, I'm sitting here crying... I'm so Glad my husband decided to support my decision!
(no that it would matter)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN