Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unvaccinated children are by far the healthiest

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kmugs
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I do not doubt for one minute that unvaacinated children are healthier.

Vaccines, however are the tip of the iceberg.  I wonder if people who are cautious around vaccines are also cautious around other pharmaceuticals?  Make more considerred choices, period, when it comes to health?  I bet they do!

emmy526
by New Owner on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Everyone i personally know who is cautious about vaccines, is also very cautious about allopathic medicine in general...the flip side is that some people i know who dutifully vax, and give one med after another for this that and the other thing, have kids who are constantly ill.  It's like their body can't catch up with all the assaults going on.   Then the 'testing' begins, followed by allopathic measures, which include more meds to cover/mask symptoms, and a diagnosis is made to 'confirm' whatever was suspected.   Confirmation and diagnosis go hand in hand with pharma scripts, and the 'merry go pharma round' has begun.  

Quoting kmugs:

I do not doubt for one minute that unvaacinated children are healthier.

Vaccines, however are the tip of the iceberg.  I wonder if people who are cautious around vaccines are also cautious around other pharmaceuticals?  Make more considerrec hoice, period, when it comes to health?  I bet they do!

MrsApple
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:38 PM

My daughter is by far the healthiest child out of all her friends,and the only non vaccinated one.She also never takes any medication,period.The last time she was sick was when she was 3...she's 6 now.Every other kid in her class this year has been out a couple of times just so far,for being sick!I absolutely believe it has to do with the vaccinations,and then of course all the antibiotics that are passed out for every little sniffle these days along with all the other overly prescribed medications!

NNB
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 3:45 AM
I agree. My 14 month old is not vaxed and has been ill once
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)