Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DD has beem fully vaxxed up to 6 months + MMR. I really struggled with the decision bit that's what we decided on. After her MMR she developed a peanut allergy. Now I fear her next vax will have peanutoil in it amd set off a bad reaction. For now, were npt vaccinating anymore.

Here are my questions:

What percentage, of any, has her currwnt vaccinations provided? She still needs 1 dtap, 1 polio, 1 HIB, 1 PC, bpth hep A and both varicella (plus the 4 year boosters).

How long can I wait ro give the remaining polio and dtap (req. For school) before its "too late?"
★I've heard people say that if you delay certain ones too long, the child gets too old to be "eligible" for them.

Does anyone have any info on peanut allergy kids having deadly reactions to vaccines? Im so scares that a a vaccine will have it and be injected into her vein s.

I had mpre queations but I can't think of them right now. .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
If polio is your main concern, i will post the info on it. I used to believe it was one of the "necessary" ones too. (We don't vax our boys)
I'm on my phone not my computer...so I'll post the document for u soon.
ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM
...haven't gotten to computer yet.. In the meantime, do some research at drtenpenny.com. TONS of scientifically backed vaccine info there
xoxXxox
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I fuess because polio is the deadly one.. I mean, if another country wanted to do harm to us, they would totally have the ability to brimg polio back ya know?

Quoting Ichthus:

I've heard that the peanut oil is not a listed ingredient as well.
Another thing they don't tell you is that they claim they've taken
thimerasol (mercury) out, but they "clean" the vials with it, so it's
still in there, too. Off topic, I know. Why are you concerned about
polio? The only cases of polio since the late 1970's (can't remember
exact year) have been caused by the vaccine. When I was doing research, I
was more concerned about Hib and pneumococcal, but after researching
learned that the pneumo vax only covers 7 out of almost 100 varieties
and the Hib has actually caused infants to get it. Check the laws in
your state; in most there are exemptions, so your dd doesn't need any to
get into school. Dtap they're trying to get adults to get boosters for,
so I don't think it's ever too late to get that one. I'm not sure if there's a "too late" for polio. As for help on the peanut allergy, there's a book, Fraser, H, The Peanut allergy epidemic, Skyhorse 2011, listed on this webpage about peanut allergies. Tim O'Shea has a ton of research on vaccines in general that is awesome, but here's a link to an article on his website about peanut allergies.

http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/allergies/vaccines-and-the-peanut-allergy-epidemic/

Love to share my knowledge, so feel free to ask more questions! :)

Quoting xoxXxox:

I thought I'd ask here thonking y'all would have the most knowledge. Also, peanut oil is GRAS and is apparwntly useds as an adjuvant, therefore the vaxx company iisnt required to list it =[

xoxXxox
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I fuess because polio is the deadly one.. I mean, if another country wanted to do harm to us, they would totally have the ability to brimg polio back ya know?

Quoting Ichthus:

so I don't think it's ever too late to get that one. I'm not sure if there's a "too late" for polio. As for help on the peanut allergy, there's a book, Fraser, H, The Peanut allergy epidemic, Skyhorse 2011, listed on this webpage about peanut allergies. Tim O'Shea has a ton of research on vaccines in general that is awesome, but here's a link to an article on his website about peanut allergies.

http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/allergies/vaccines-and-the-peanut-allergy-epidemic/

Quoting xoxXxox:

I thought I'd ask here thonking y'all would have the most knowledge. Also, peanut oil is GRAS and is apparwntly useds as an adjuvant, therefore the vaxx company iisnt required to list it =[

xoxXxox
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Bit arwnt there some vaxx that can't be given latet? My sil delayed and only did ones req for school and now the dr told her its too late for some vaxx. Sorry I'm mobile and my phone is horrivle

Quoting emmy526:

when in doubt, delay, until you are confident with your decision, either way you decide.   Do you know other kids who have peanut allergies?  if so, ask them about their child's allergy, when it was brought on, and did they notice it getting more severe as the child got older, or was it an immediate anyphylactic shock type of reaction to peanuts?   I am not so sure i would bring up vaccines when asking about the peanut allergy,  but just simply say you are looking into more how kids are becoming allergic to peanut/peanut items, and you are concerned for your dd. 

Quoting xoxXxox:

Of course I'm scared of the other ingredients - but this post was just about the peanut allergy thing. I didn't research as much as I should have until now, and we are torn between delayed and selective vaxxing (ie only finishing her polio) but the peanut allergy thing scares me more than polio. KWIM?

Quoting emmy526:

there's no way to really tell if the vaccines she's already gotten will provide any protection at all, since the failure rate seems to be so high lately with all the vaccines-MMR, whooping cough, chicken pox, and flu are failures, imo, due to all the vaccinated people contracting this, even after multiple booster shots as well.  I do remember reading some where, that the HepB vax is the one that has the peanut derivatives, for an adjuvant.  You should also be scared of not just anything with a peanut adjuvant, but all the other toxic adjuvants they use as well in ALL the vaccines, not just a few.  No studies have been done to evaluate safety and toxicity in vaccines, and no studies have been done regarding safety of administering multiple vaccines, or combo vaccines, either.    There's a lot more to be scared of in vaccines, than just peanut adjuvants.  Long term effects on the developing body and brain have not been established, nor has real efficacy been shown with today's vaccines.  Here is an updated list of ingredients from the CDC

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Feel free to post questions as they come up, and we'll try to answer them.  Good luck.

emmy526
by New Owner on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:07 AM

they already HAVE brought it back by their 'vaccination' campaigns in third world countries, and most likely in the event of biological warfare, polio is NOT going to be used...where did you hear that??....small pox and more deadly MAN made illness is a more likely scenario than anything.   "they" have the ability to do whatever 'they' want in terms of killing agents.  Did you know the USA has NOT had a case of wild polio since 1979? and the cases of it now in the 3rd world, are CAUSED by the oral vaccine itself, being used in undernourished children, who's bodies are not capable of handling vaccines, due to malnutrition.  

Quoting xoxXxox:

Quoting Ichthus:

Quoting xoxXxox:

emmy526
by New Owner on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Rota can't be given past a year old i believe, prevnar13 possibly, too....and NONE are required for school, unless you live in WV, or MS...all states have waivers...

Quoting xoxXxox:

Bit arwnt there some vaxx that can't be given latet? My sil delayed and only did ones req for school and now the dr told her its too late for some vaxx. Sorry I'm mobile and my phone is horrivle

Quoting emmy526:

when in doubt, delay, until you are confident with your decision, either way you decide.   Do you know other kids who have peanut allergies?  if so, ask them about their child's allergy, when it was brought on, and did they notice it getting more severe as the child got older, or was it an immediate anyphylactic shock type of reaction to peanuts?   I am not so sure i would bring up vaccines when asking about the peanut allergy,  but just simply say you are looking into more how kids are becoming allergic to peanut/peanut items, and you are concerned for your dd. 

Quoting xoxXxox:

Of course I'm scared of the other ingredients - but this post was just about the peanut allergy thing. I didn't research as much as I should have until now, and we are torn between delayed and selective vaxxing (ie only finishing her polio) but the peanut allergy thing scares me more than polio. KWIM?

Quoting emmy526:

there's no way to really tell if the vaccines she's already gotten will provide any protection at all, since the failure rate seems to be so high lately with all the vaccines-MMR, whooping cough, chicken pox, and flu are failures, imo, due to all the vaccinated people contracting this, even after multiple booster shots as well.  I do remember reading some where, that the HepB vax is the one that has the peanut derivatives, for an adjuvant.  You should also be scared of not just anything with a peanut adjuvant, but all the other toxic adjuvants they use as well in ALL the vaccines, not just a few.  No studies have been done to evaluate safety and toxicity in vaccines, and no studies have been done regarding safety of administering multiple vaccines, or combo vaccines, either.    There's a lot more to be scared of in vaccines, than just peanut adjuvants.  Long term effects on the developing body and brain have not been established, nor has real efficacy been shown with today's vaccines.  Here is an updated list of ingredients from the CDC

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Feel free to post questions as they come up, and we'll try to answer them.  Good luck.

emmy526
by New Owner on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM

and, actually, some of the childhood vaxes still list 'trace amounts of thimerosol' right on the package insert.  And it blatantly says it right on the flu vaccine insert, as well as efficacy not established in patients under 2, but let's shoot babies up with this anyways...smh...

Quoting Ichthus:

I've heard that the peanut oil is not a listed ingredient as well. Another thing they don't tell you is that they claim they've taken thimerasol (mercury) out, but they "clean" the vials with it, so it's still in there, too. Off topic, I know. Why are you concerned about polio? The only cases of polio since the late 1970's (can't remember exact year) have been caused by the vaccine. When I was doing research, I was more concerned about Hib and pneumococcal, but after researching learned that the pneumo vax only covers 7 out of almost 100 varieties and the Hib has actually caused infants to get it. Check the laws in your state; in most there are exemptions, so your dd doesn't need any to get into school. Dtap they're trying to get adults to get boosters for, so I don't think it's ever too late to get that one. I'm not sure if there's a "too late" for polio. As for help on the peanut allergy, there's a book, Fraser, H, The Peanut allergy epidemic, Skyhorse 2011, listed on this webpage about peanut allergies. Tim O'Shea has a ton of research on vaccines in general that is awesome, but here's a link to an article on his website about peanut allergies.

Quoting xoxXxox:

Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:50 AM

nicki.hemingway (a member of this group) replied in another post this about polio:

look up the actual symptoms of the illness that the vaccine is set to prevent.  Many are mild or the symptoms are overstated.  For example polio is very very mild for most people and only 1% or so gets the symptoms that doctors use to scare parents.  Of those 1% most will recover with no issues.  The WHO website will give you current stats on just how many cases of illnesses are out there and how many are in this country.  For example diptheria is very very rare if you live in the US, but more common in places without running water.

You really should do some research before allowing your dd to get anymore vaccines. Use the resources in this group. Some doctors to look up are Dr. Russell Blaylock, Dr. Tim O'Shea, Dr. Joseph Mercola, Dr. Sherry Tenpenny.

Doesn't it seem like the perfect way to kill lots of people (or control their health in other ways) would be to add something to a common injection people get, like vaccines? Actually, if you keep doing your research you'll come across how the polio vaccine was used to sterilize women in Nigeria:

UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds

by LifeSiteNews.com

Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:15 EST

KADUNA, Nigeria, March 11, 2004 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A UNICEF campaign to vaccinate Nigeria’s youth against polio may have been a front for sterilizing the nation. Dr. Haruna Kaita, a pharmaceutical scientist and Dean of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences of Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, took samples of the vaccine to labs in India for analysis.

Using WHO-recommended technologies like Gas Chromatography (GC) and Radio-Immuno assay, Dr. Kaita, upon analysis, found evidence of serious contamination. “Some of the things we discovered in the vaccines are harmful, toxic; some have direct effects on the human reproductive system,” he said in an interview with Kaduna’s Weekly Trust. “I and some other professional colleagues who are Indians who were in the Lab could not believe the discovery,” he said.  A Nigerian government doctor tried to persuade Dr. Kaita that the contaminants would have no bearing on human reproduction. “…I was surprised when one of the federal government doctors was telling me something contrary to what I have learned, studied, taught and is the common knowledge of all pharmaceutical scientists—that estrogen cannot induce an anti-fertility response in humans,” he said. “I found that argument very disturbing and ridiculous.”  When asked by the Trust why Dr. Kaita felt the drug manufacturers would have contaminated the Oral Polio Vaccine, he gave three reasons: “These manufacturers or promoters of these harmful things have a secret agenda which only further research can reveal. Secondly they have always taken us in the third world for granted, thinking we don’t have the capacity, knowledge and equipment to conduct tests that would reveal such contaminants. And very unfortunately they also have people to defend their atrocities within our midst, and worst still some of these are supposed to be our own professionals who we rely on to protect our interests.”  Dr. Kaita is demanding that “those who imported this fake drug in the name of Polio Vaccines…be prosecuted like any other criminal.”  The campaign to rid Nigeria of polio is in its fourth year. Officials there claim that all contaminated vaccines have been exhausted and replaced by uncontaminated batches.

In a rhetorical conclusion to the interview, Dr. Kaita asked “What plans has the government put in place to help children who have been given these toxic and contaminated vaccines in case they start reacting to them?”  This is not the first time UNICEF has been embroiled in a controversy over sterilizing agents in vaccines.  LifeSiteNews.com reported that in 1995, the Catholic Women’s League of the Philippines won a court order halting a UNICEF anti-tetanus program because the vaccine had been laced with B-hCG, which when given in a vaccine permanently causes women to be unable to sustain a pregnancy. The Supreme Court of the Philippines found the surreptitious sterilization program had already vaccinated three million women, aged 12 to 45. B-hCG-laced vaccine was also found in at least four other developing countries.

Quoting xoxXxox:

Quoting Ichthus:

Quoting xoxXxox:

emmy526
by New Owner on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:54 PM

kitty8199????? Where are you???? kitty8199, a member here,  has lots of knowledge about polio too..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN