Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So happy with my new doc!

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 165 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Okay, I have to share this somewhere and no one else will understand.  My previous doc closed her practice a few months ago because she was moving.  I was heartbroken.  She never really pressured me about vaccines, though she didn't completely agree with my stance either.  She just felt it was ultimately my choice which was fine with me.

So since my kids are 4, 2, and 7 months, finding a new non-vax-friendly doc was important and a priority seeing as we're into the cold and flu season.  I didn't want them to be without a doc, just in case they needed treatment for something.  Well I was refered to a doc about an hour away and he is AWESOME.  Not only does he not pressure or question me about vaxing, he gave me his book about not vaccinating!  Yes, my doc has written more than one book about the anti-vaccine movement and why it's so important.  =D

I am over the moon about finding him and having him as our doc.  I wish there were more like him everywhere!!!

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Proud2BWeird
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I want that doc! What's his name? Can I read his book?

Quoting Heather2001:

Okay, I have to share this somewhere and no one else will understand.  My previous doc closed her practice a few months ago because she was moving.  I was heartbroken.  She never really pressured me about vaccines, though she didn't completely agree with my stance either.  She just felt it was ultimately my choice which was fine with me.

So since my kids are 4, 2, and 7 months, finding a new non-vax-friendly doc was important and a priority seeing as we're into the cold and flu season.  I didn't want them to be without a doc, just in case they needed treatment for something.  Well I was refered to a doc about an hour away and he is AWESOME.  Not only does he not pressure or question me about vaxing, he gave me his book about not vaccinating!  Yes, my doc has written more than one book about the anti-vaccine movement and why it's so important.  =D

I am over the moon about finding him and having him as our doc.  I wish there were more like him everywhere!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:14 PM

His name is Dr. Mayer Eisenstein and his page is www.homefirst.com.  He is seriously a-MAZ-ing! 

Quoting Proud2BWeird:

I want that doc! What's his name? Can I read his book?

Quoting Heather2001:

Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I have heard of him before. It's so great you found a doctor who shares your views!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)