Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GIVEAWAY!! **Closed - Winners announced**

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

*******WINNER*******

Thank you so much for the participation and interest!! Of the 4 groups this giveaway was advertised in (on CM), the winner of the large 16oz. jar is lorsmommy08 in the Car Seat Safety Group. The runner up can choose between a lip tin or tube - and that winner is kcangel63 in the Green Organic Natural Simple Living group. Winners have been PMed and have 24 hours to confirm their scent/selection as well as their shipping address. If I do not hear back from either of them, I will draw again. Thanks again everyone!!

And don't forget, I have .5oz samples for $.75 if you wanted to give it a try. And there is a 10% off code on any order, use the code NEWYEAR10.

Have a wonderful night everyone!!

I make a wonderful lotion and lip balm and finally got my Etsy Shop up and running. I typically just sell locally at this point, because I didn't have an online system set up. But now that it is, I'm looking to get the word out :o) Here is a little bit of info on my products:

All products are 100% natural (organic when possible) with no parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petroleum/petrolatum, alcohols, soy, fragrances or dyes. We use only essential oils for scent (note: there is a difference between fragrance and essential oil). Water is also not in Kitschy Naturals products because it severely shortens the shelf life.

Organic Beeswax Humectant

With only 3 organic and edible ingredients (4 if you choose an essential oil for scent - but I don't recommend consumption!), this is by far the best option out there for a natural and safe moisturizer. It works wonders on eczema, dry skin, diaper rash, chapped lips and even works as an eye-makeup remover.

Made with organic coconut oil, organic extra virgin olive oil and organic unbleached beeswax. If you choose a scent, those are pure essential oils.

Organic Beeswax Lip Balm

With only 2 organic and edible ingredients (3 if you choose an essential oil for scent - but I don't recommend consumption!), this is by far the best option out there for a natural and safe lip moisturizer. It also contains a natural SPF!

Made with organic coconut oil and organic unbleached beeswax. If you choose a scent, those are pure essential oils.

Please visit my Etsy Shop and take a look around. I have the humectant in a 2oz, 4oz, and 16oz size. And my lip balm comes in a tube or tin.

So what do you win? The winner gets the large 16oz jar of beeswax humectant!! Runner up can choose a tin or tube of lip balm and will get a sample size of the lotion. Winners will be chosen using Random.org

If you are not picked as a winner, don't fret! You can use the coupon code NEWYEAR10 and get 10% off your order.

All you have to do is leave a comment and tell me what scent you'd prefer; it can be made unscented, as well.

The contest closes 1/13/13 at 9pm CST; the winner will be announced at 11pm CST the same day. (that's tomorrow folks!!)

*The only restriction is that you must live within the 48 contiguous states*

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Heather2001
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I love the smell of lavendar.  =)

Proud2BWeird
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I would love natural moisturizer. I don't usually choose scented products.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Liz132
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I like lavendar too =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)