Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to put my 10 month old in the nursery at church. It's getting really difficult to keep her quiet during  church and I know we should probably put her in the nursery, but I'm freaking out about it. Aside from the fact that she has stranger anxiety and I would feel so mean leaving her with strangers... I just keep thinking, I'm going to leave her with all these other babies who are getting vaccinated and there's going to be a baby who just got the rotavirus vaccine, he'll put something in his mouth, then my DD will put it in her mouth and boom, she has rotavirus. And then there's the fact that we all know it's the vaccinated who are spreading pertussis... Am I just being paranoid??? Or is this a legitimate fear I have? Idk what to do...

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Replies (21-21):
Liz132
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM

I understand what you're feeling. My ds is 12 months our church doesn't have a nursery so if he's cranky that morning we just don't go, I don't get anything out of it if I'm having to tend a fussy baby the whole time. Right now with it being cold season I can see you not wanting to have her around sick kids you'll probably feel better about it in the spring when she's a little older and the other kids are a little healthier.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN