Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son has severe asthma .

Posted by   + Show Post

I was very uneducated about vaccinations when i had my 1st 11 years ago... i gave my first son all his shots right on time... L(. My middle I did selective vaccination.. They have all expecpt hep b and the MMR. They are 3 and almost 5. My youngest has about 7 shots total and she is only 10 month. I stopped giving her shots when she turned 7 months. I will give her polio and hib.. before she is a year. To be honest i don't knwo what to believe.. that maybe i am damned if i do and damned if i don't... :(. Anyway, i am very firm on the shots i do not wish to give my children, but my childs doctor is pushing me so hard to give him his MMR and heb b shot because he has asthma.. i tell her I will, but i KNOW i won't. I believe the amount of shots my child got in his life time gave him asthma. I do not believe it's hereditary at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, any suggestions and advice would help alot. Thanks for your advice and opinions. I am really confused.

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Replies (21-22):
emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM

yes, it can be given under 18mos, starting at 12mos

just curious where you heard that misinformation

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis/downloads/vis-mmr.pdf

Quote:

Who should get MMR vaccine

and when? 

Children should get 2 doses of MMRvaccine:

– First Dose: 12-15 months of age

Quoting justme00:

Quoting sweetangie79:

Yes they did and it was 8 years ago.

MMR is not given to kids under 18 months. Even 8 years ago. If I was you I would get the records and sue that Dr.

kmugs
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Please google phthalates and asthma for more scary info.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)