Hi everyone, I'm new to this group! My name is olivia and I'm 23. Pregnant with my first baby, almost 31 weeks. I have done research about not vaccinating vs vaccinating and have come to the conclusion that I will not vaccinate my son once he is born. I have talked to my dh and explained/showed him the information I've found that helped me make my decision, so he is OK with the decision. My problem is what if other family has a problem with it? I'm pretty sure my mil does BC any time the subject is brought up she makes the comment of "well your dh had all of his shots when he was a baby and he turned out just fine!" Keep in mind my dh is 23 as well. I know its my child, my decision but she will be keeping him at times so of course I want her to understand. How would you handle this situation if you were me?
on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:59 AM