Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The LeRoy Twelve Articles

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

The LeRoy Twelve Articles from VaxTruth

There are a lot of people who are just beginning to read about the girls from LeRoy, New York.  VaxTruth has been covering this story since January 15, 2012.  We are also covering other issues related to vaccines and vaccine-injuries.  This can make it difficult to find all of the articles you might be seeking.  To facilitate your search, I am putting the articles here, in order.  I will continue to follow what’s going on with the original twelve, and as things develop I hope you will come back to VaxTruth to read the latest developments.

Note:  I began calling these girls The LeRoy Twelve when I wrote the first article.  I believed then, and I still believe with every fiber of my being that what has happened in LeRoy is the result of vaccine-injury to the Blood Brain Barrier, which allows bacteria, mercury, aluminum and other toxins to enter the brain. Because the integrity of the BBB and lining of the gastrointestinal tract is also involved in chronic measles infection in children with autism, I believed from the start this was of no different etiology than the illness of The Lancet Twelve, which was originally reported by Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

Here are the articles.  I invite your comments. – Marcella Piper-Terry, M.S.

1. Cause of Epidemic in LeRoy is Hush-Hush. Are “The LeRoy Twelve” Really Victims of Vaccine-Injury? (published January 15, 2012)

2. The Le Roy Twelve:  Mass Hysteria? Gardasil? PANDAS? Aluminum Toxicity? – A Discussion on Environmental Factors, Mitochondrial Damage and Vaccine-Injury (published January 18, 2012)

3. Mass Hysteria More Prevalent than First Imagined – 350 Taiwan Students in 23 Clusters During In-School Vaccination Program for H1N1 (published January 18, 2012)

4. The Le Roy Twelve and Dr. Bernadine Healy:  Susceptible Groups and Increased Risk of Serious Vaccine-Injury (published January 19, 2012)

5. Dr. Drew and The Le Roy Twelve:  Seizures, Tic Disorder, “Mass Hysteria,” and Conversion Disorder – Common Factors? Vaccines? (published January 21, 2012)

6. Is PANDAS Really Vaccine-Injury? (published January 24, 2012)

7. Dr. Laszlo Mechtler Stands by Conversion Disorder Diagnosis. Wouldn’t You Do the Same if You were Him? (published January 24, 2012)

8. The LeRoy Twelve and The Lancet Twelve:  PANDAS and Autism – Common Factors (published January 26, 2012)

9. The LeRoy Twelve is Now Fifteen. Students Set to See PANDAS Doctor Today. Are Vaccines Involved? (published January 29, 2012)

10. Aluminum Toxicity and a Primer on NVIC’s Vaccine Ingredients Calculator (published January 30, 2012)

11. Vaccines Are NOT Involved in LeRoy Illness.  Dr. Drew Says So. (published February 3, 2012)

12. Laszlo Mechtler, Merck Paid Spokesman, Denies PANDAS in LeRoy Students (published February 7, 2012)

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)