Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so now she has to get all those shots

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 365 Total Views
Is what my sister said. Maddie starts day care next week.
Told her it was simple as signing a piece of paper. No vaccines required, but people just don't know that

She's like she's old enough now. The SIDS risk is over.
It was a debate, where I countered everything with a fact, and she kept saying baa baa.(sheep)
"but we had them, the diseases are out there, the diseases are so bad"
I'm sure you know my counter arguments, lol.

I hate indoctrination. Sheep ahhhh

ETA Maddie is my daughter. My sister is telling me to vaccinate MY child and arguing my reasons against them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Well, at least she waited a while I guess. Sounds like the "have to" is a cop out, she wants to blame someone else when clearly she has been given the info. Thank you for trying. I hope babe stays healthy, itd be awful for her to be proven wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:02 AM
I hate the " but the have too " ugh if you want your kids to get vaccines just freaking say it stop blaming it on school/ daycare. I know how u feel!! Sheep smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Maddie is mine. My sister thinks I have to go get get all her shots now.

She's not believing me I don't. She'll see when Maddie is in school next week.

Quoting jellyphish:

Well, at least she waited a while I guess. Sounds like the "have to" is a cop out, she wants to blame someone else when clearly she has been given the info. Thank you for trying. I hope babe stays healthy, itd be awful for her to be proven wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Maddie is mine. She's telling me to go get her vaccines

Quoting Fields456:

I hate the " but the have too " ugh if you want your kids to get vaccines just freaking say it stop blaming it on school/ daycare. I know how u feel!! Sheep smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graycalico
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:32 AM
My sister was rushing to get her kids in because exclusion day is coming up. Hers are 6 and 12, so she's not worried about injecting them. I asked her if she could name a single ingredient and she couldn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Oh! Well then it's a little bit humorous, I think. Glad youre smarter than the drones who believe it.

Quoting kitty8199:

Maddie is mine. My sister thinks I have to go get get all her shots now.

She's not believing me I don't. She'll see when Maddie is in school next week.

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DragonBoy2012
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:45 PM
1 mom liked this
You still are awesomly brave.....i would constantly be worry if the school nurse woul find her and inject her . Why dont i trust people? I am soooo uber passionate about this deep topic AsWELLL as alot of other topics too!!
Fields456
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Oh lol I thought she was talking about her daughter! Guess its a good thing I took a nap after posting lol.

Quoting kitty8199:

Maddie is mine. She's telling me to go get her vaccines

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkiebabii
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Me too!
I'm home schooling when DS gets that age. I don't trust anyone with him.

Quoting DragonBoy2012:

You still are awesomly brave.....i would constantly be worry if the school nurse woul find her and inject her . Why dont i trust people? I am soooo uber passionate about this deep topic AsWELLL as alot of other topics too!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elfwolfe
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I just educated someone who has worked in daycare for over 20 years, she had no idea there is an option for not vaxing children. To many people are so willing to do what the government tells them to, even the ones who are starting not to trust the government still unwittingly get their kids vaxed because they are told to; but they forget it's the government who is telling them to!!!

Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement. Charles M. Schulz (1922 - 2000), (Snoopy)

It's funny how dogs and cats know the inside of folks better than other folks do, isn't it?
Eleanor H. Porter (1868 - 1920), Pollyanna, 1912

Maybe coming clean is the ultimate selfish act. A way to absolve yourself by hurting someone who doesn't deserve to be hurt. Cindy Chupack, Sex and the City, Don't Ask, Don't Tell, 2000

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)