Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda Making me Sick to Look at it

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 388 Total Views

the ingredients in vaccines...i have now been looking at the ones for adults, and just saw something about Deptacel without beef heart infusion...????!!!!!.....my stomach is turning.   The chemicals i can stomach a little better, but when it comes to using animal by products/tissues/cells/serums as well as cells derived from a fetal line, my stomach wretches every time.  

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PEEK05
by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Yeah, I had no idea. When I saw things like monkey kidney cells and stuff, it made me want to vomit.  Gross.

emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 23, 2013 at 6:24 PM

yeah...right now, i'm delving even deeper into the concoctions, how they were made, where they were made, who made it, etc....i've known the ingredients for some time, but now i'm looking at each one more in depth, than just knowing what it is by name.   One that about made me vomit was reading about how beef heart infusion is used in some vaccines, and not others, and different mammalian cell suspenders for their formulations...not pretty

Quoting PEEK05:

Yeah, I had no idea. When I saw things like monkey kidney cells and stuff, it made me want to vomit.  Gross.

MommyO2-6631
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Blech!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM

The first thing I came across when starting to research vaccines was a youtube video that said there was monkey kidney tissue in some of them. I thought they had to be making it up as a scare tactic. Nope. How can people see this stuff and not be bothered by it?!?

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 6:57 PM
New flu shots will have caterpillar and dog kidney. Eeeewwwww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

i read that a while bak about the dog being used....it was speculated children will become more allergic to dogs as a result

Quoting kitty8199:

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM
If they admit the vaccines are the cause

Quoting emmy526:

i read that a while bak about the dog being used....it was speculated children will become more allergic to dogs as a result

Quoting kitty8199:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:01 AM

this was over in England where i read this is being tested, and it was the researchers over there, who suggested such a correlation........most  certainly  our American pharma's would never admit such a thing could occur. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting kitty8199:

LaMuse620
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM
@ Emmy: what are you reading? I'm skipping the 2 mos "shoot em up" appointment Friday & I'm sure to get flack from the in-laws. I need all the ammo I can get to defend my position.
WHAT?!? American Pharma injecting its people with dog DNA? Why, that's as preposterous as the FDA feeding us horse meat!! ;•|

Quoting emmy526:

this was over in England where i read this is being tested, and it was the researchers over there, who suggested such a correlation........most  certainly  our American pharma's would never admit such a thing could occur. 

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting kitty8199:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:41 AM

http://vactruth.com/2012/05/25/vaccine-dog-cells-allergy/

Quoting LaMuse620:

@ Emmy: what are you reading? I'm skipping the 2 mos "shoot em up" appointment Friday & I'm sure to get flack from the in-laws. I need all the ammo I can get to defend my position.
WHAT?!? American Pharma injecting its people with dog DNA? Why, that's as preposterous as the FDA feeding us horse meat!! ;•|

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting kitty8199:

Quoting emmy526:

Quoting kitty8199:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)