Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kinda Making me Sick to Look at it

Posted by   + Show Post

the ingredients in vaccines...i have now been looking at the ones for adults, and just saw something about Deptacel without beef heart infusion...????!!!!!.....my stomach is turning.   The chemicals i can stomach a little better, but when it comes to using animal by products/tissues/cells/serums as well as cells derived from a fetal line, my stomach wretches every time.  

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM
Replies (11-14):
gmapoohz
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM

where are you looking to see this info ?

Gma Poohz

emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM

by reading the pacKage inserts and then looking up each  ingredient  indvidually on medical sites such as nih, pubmed, medscape, industrial chemical links,osha

Quoting gmapoohz:

Gma Poohz

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Cdc lists them on their website.
Google cdc vaccine ingredients and you'll see a link

Quoting gmapoohz:

Gma Poohz

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starbuck75
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Various animal DNA, blood and tissue are used to make ALL vaccines.  Some of this tissue can be infected with thier own viruses.  There are many who beleive this is how AIDS got into the human population.  I have not reserached that, so I cannot say, but I know many beleive it.  There is however evidence to support that infected animal tissue is what introduced the SV40 type of tumors into the human population.  It is another Simean virus.  Typically, it causes brain tumors, and SV tumors DO NOT respond to chemo or radiation.

Vaccines contain any of and or all of the following chemicals and at least ONE source of protein.  They need a protein for a virau to bind to it.  Unfortunately, meavy metals like mercury also bind to animal protein, and once it binds - it is extremely difficult to unbind.  This is why thier stating to the public that thimerosal was removed form vaccines in 2001 is FALSE.  All non-live virus vaccines are still MANUFACTURED using THIMEROSAL, and then they say they "EXTRACT IT OUT." However, thimerosal is 49.9% MERCURY (the SECOND most toxic substanc eon teh face of the Earth), and though they may get the thimerosal portion out, if the mercury has part has bound to the protein, even if a vaccine says "thimerosal free," it is most likely NOT mercury free.  There were no checks and balances put not this plan.  The pharmaceutical industry was allowed to police itself in the matter.  Vials with full complements of thimerosal were NEVER recalled off the shelves, and no government agency ever went in to guarantee the safe and unequivocal removal of mercury from childhood vaccines.  Several vaccines such as the flu vaccine, still contain the FULL compliment of mercury in them.  when these flu shots are given to pregnant women, the mercury crosses the placental barrier and the fetus is zapped with 25 mcg of mercury befroe it ever even has a chance to be born.

Here is the list of all the possible ingredients. (Get ready to wretch):

MSG(a known neuro-toxin), antifreeze(poison), formaldehyde(poison), aluminum(a known neuro-toxin, know to cause brain cell death and damage), glycerin, lead(a known neuro and nerve toxin), cadmium(poison), sulfates, yeast proteins( fungus), antibiotics, acetone, neomycin, streptomycin, MERCURY (extremely poisonous), monkey kidney, dog kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, calf serum (blood), aborted human fetal tissue (chick drug componaies routinely buy from abortion clinics for use in the manufacture of vaccines and for research), pig blood, horse blood, sheep blood, rabbit brain, guinea pig, cow heart, viruses etc....!

In recent Autism Oversite committee Hearings held in Washington last November, that they ONLY reasont eh CDC and NIH could give for giving more than ONE vaccine in a day was, "We just wanted to save the parents gas."  It had NOTHING to do with health.  It also came to light that there were never ANY viable SYNERGISTIC studies done regarding the safety of mixing all these ingredients nor the synergy that occurs between all these chemicals when more than one vaccine is given.

You can watch the hearing at www.c-spanvideo.org/program/309672-1

It is imperative that all parents raise their voices against the UNETHICAL manufacture of vaccines, that an amendment be passed affroding all Americans the right of MEDICAL FREEDOM, and for parents to retain the  right to make medical deicisions for their children and that these rights not in anyway infringe upon the rights  such as a free appropriate education or access to basic medical care) based on vaccination status.  Many pediatricians now brag that they "fire" any family who willnot submit to comlete mandated vacciantion.  This is unethical and makes the Hippocratic Oath not worth the paper it is printed on. The first thing a docotr does to any chld coming into our world today is to do harm in the form of toxic vaccinal assault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN