Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i can't believe her

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 309 Total Views
Ok my non vaxing friend got strong armed into dtap, and polio.
I explained to her how those were two of the most pointless vaccines in detail.(we all know why)

She's convinced the Dr"knows something" and was trying to warn her.
She's a huge conspiracy theorist and thinks the Dr knows something.

Her fears and distrust of the government made her go against her gut and vaccinate her son. He's like 18 months. Never had a vaccine untilyesterday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tansyflower
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM
4 moms liked this

lol if anything its the other way around and her dr is pushing her kid to be vaxed because the government has a vested interest in a sick population.  i have also heard a lot of NWO people not wanting their kids to be vaxed since there is a possiblity the government could put microchips in the vaccines.

so i guess you could twist that conspiracy theory either way:)

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:20 AM
She's like he wants me to come back next month.
Yep to push vaccines.
She is now pissed when she finally "got it" how these are pointless.
Told her ingredients and she's fuming. She asked about mercury. She didn't know aluminum formaldehyde phenol were in there too

Quoting tansyflower:

lol if anything its the other way around and her dr is pushing her kid to be vaxed because the government has a vested interest in a sick population.  i have also heard a lot of NWO people not wanting their kids to be vaxed since there is a possiblity the government could put microchips in the vaccines.

so i guess you could twist that conspiracy theory either way:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mazomama
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:34 AM

CRINGEING JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE GET PUSHED INTO THOSE SITUATIONS. do YOU THINK THE DOCTOR KNEW HOW SHE HAS HAD FEELING OR IS ONE TO THINK THE GOVERMENT HAS CONSPIRISY THERIERS???  blank stare

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Don't know if he knew, but i think the fact she does think like that triggered fears that wouldn't in someone else.

Like she wasn't fearing illness but that "something is gonna happen".

I've had the "she can die" speech and said "yeah ok, still no".

Quoting mazomama:

CRINGEING JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW PEOPLE GET PUSHED INTO THOSE SITUATIONS. do YOU THINK THE DOCTOR KNEW HOW SHE HAS HAD FEELING OR IS ONE TO THINK THE GOVERMENT HAS CONSPIRISY THERIERS???  blank stare

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msboerschinger
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Oh geez see I read into the whole conspiracy theorists on lots of things but I'm not a nut lol
But than why trust a Dr who's paid by the government? Do you think she'll do it again?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM
No she finally realized she got duped and said she feels sick.
I told her the ingredients and she was like "why the f**k is there formaldehyde in it isn't that embalming fluid?"
"Yep, somehow it makes it work better."
"I'm so pissed, guess i need a new Dr"

Then haven't heard from her since.

Quoting msboerschinger:

Oh geez see I read into the whole conspiracy theorists on lots of things but I'm not a nut lol

But than why trust a Dr who's paid by the government? Do you think she'll do it again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liliem
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Awww... That sucks! Dr.'s are so brainwashed! I wish people would use more logic in their lives! She could have taken the information and slept on it and made another appt for a week out or something. Once it's done there is no going back.

kitty8199
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM
She went 18 months without. She was just convinced he was "warning her". Her conspiracy theorist ways backfired on her.
I was like yeah, he was warning you. They ALL do, but he doesn't know about something about to go down.
I told her those wouldn't be the ones to get anyway if there was something going down.

Quoting liliem:

Awww... That sucks! Dr.'s are so brainwashed! I wish people would use more logic in their lives! She could have taken the information and slept on it and made another appt for a week out or something. Once it's done there is no going back.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:27 PM

My cousin (hes a doc) told me I sound like a conspiracy theorist.  Sad. He doesn't know what to believe I think. But then again he was most likely vax'd himself.  And believes in them whole heartidly.

emillz92
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I'd say a big reason NOT to get vaccines is BECAUSE of the government. They control way too much and have more power than they were ever meant to have. That's my conspiracy theory lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)