Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

List of Attorneys by state for Vaccine Injuries

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 761 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ichthus
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Good to know!

starbuck75
by Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Yeah, well, I tried these attorneys and those of us who got blown off by our government in the Autism Omnibus Hearings are just pretty much.....I won't use that language, but the government made us jump through hoops for years, then they blew us all off, and now I am told by an attorney that we have no legal recourse other than to all get together and file a class action lawsuit against the drug companies - but in a class action, the plaintiffs rarely receive compensation - it just makes money for the lawyers in the end and hopefully punishes the drug companies.  My advice to any of you whose children were recently damaged is to NEVER say they have "autism."  When you file with VAERS, put down any other symptom than autism, and you will probably get compensation.  If you say autism, then you get nothing.

I filed when my son was two - just months after he had regressed - I knew nothing about autism other that that I had heard vaccines were causing it, and I had seen ONE man in my lifetime who had autism.  This is what a lawyer told me to write down, so I wrote it down.  When I began to see that this was a MEDICAL condition, and my son developed many medical problems in the ensuing months, He was diagnosed with heavy metal intoxication about a year after regression.  He was also diagnosed with;

OCD, APD, SID, IMMUNE DISORDER NOS, METABOLIC DISORDER NOS, INTESTINAL DYSBIOSIS, INTESTINAL DISORDER NOS, CHRONIC CONSTIPATION, MEGA COLON, CHRONIC PNEUMONIA, CHRONIC BRONCHITIS, ASTHMA, SEVERE ALLERGIES, ANXIETY DISORDER/PANIC DISORDER, SPEECH DISORDER, EMOTIONAL DELAY, HYPOTONIA, DERANGED MINERAL TRANSPORT, DE-MINERALIZATION OF BABY TEETH, UNEXPLAINED RASHES, FOOD INTOLERANCES, ADHD(CAUSE THIS JUST GOES HAND IN HAND WITH AUTISM), AND INABILITY TO BREAK DOWN CERTAIN PROTEINS.

If I had put donw any ONE of these when we filed with VAERS, we wouldhave been compensated, but "autism" is jsut something they are free to blow off.

emmy526
by New Owner on May. 18, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Attorneys

http://www.vaccineclaim.com/

Vaccine Lawsuit - National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act

Vaccine Compensation LawyerAnyone adult or child that has suffered a vaccine-related injury might believe that they have no recourse but to sue the maker of the vaccine, which can be very difficult.

There is an alternative. Few people (including medical professionals) know about the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). The VICP allows people injured by vaccines and immunizations to receive compensation, without having to prove who was at fault for the injury. Claims are brought to the Federal Court of Claims, by attorneys admitted to practice in that special court.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act was established in 1988. It is a federal "no-fault" system run by the Federal Court of Claims. Its purpose is to compensate adults, children, and families who have been injured by vaccines or immunizations. 

Vaccine Side Effects Lawyer

From its inception, the VICP and the Court of Claims have helped stabilize the vaccine market by providing protection to vaccine manufacturers and providers. Claims brought before the Court of Claims for Vaccine injuries help encourage research and development of new and safer vaccines. The Court of Claims provides a more expedient and simple process to help resolve vaccine injury claims.

Since 1988, more than 7000 vaccine claims have been filed, and over 2000 families and individuals have been awarded compensation totaling more than $1 billion dollars. More than 5000 autism claims have been made as well.

The average claims takes two years to resolve, and approximately 42% of resolved claims have been awarded compensation. Learn more about Vaccine Injury Compensation and learn more about our Vaccine Injury Lawyer Randall G. Knutson. Persons with vaccination injuries are urged to contact our law office as soon as possible to receive compensation from the injury fund program. 

Vaccines that are covered in the Court of Claims include the following:

• Autism caused by vaccines (thiomersal)
  • Flu Shots (Haemophilus influenza type B)
  • Diphtheria
  • Tetanus
  • Pertussis
  • Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR or any components)
  • Polio (OPV or IPV)
  • Hepatitis A (HAV)
  • Hepatitis B (HBV)
  • Varicella (VZV)
  • Rotavirus (RV)
  • Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV)
  • Trivalent influenza (TIV, LAI)
  • Meningococcal conjugate and polysaccharide
  • Human papillomavirus (HPV)

There are specific time limits on the filing of claims, and many claims must be brought within 3 years of the first symptoms of a vaccine injury.

Attorneys licensed in the Court of Claims may bring claims on behalf of injured adults, children and families. Normally, the licensed attorneys are paid through the Court of Claims and the VICP. Clients who receive a recovery in the Court of Claims receive the full recovery, and do not pay attorney fees.

At Farrish Johnson, we handle our client's cases before the Court of Claims without charge to the client. We also advance all costs of the claim. Farrish Johnson then seeks reimbursement from the Court of Claims and the VICP only. Our clients do not pay us attorney fees, or pay for the costs of going forward.

Contact A Vaccine Lawyer Today

If you believe that you or someone close to you may have a vaccine injury claim, please contact our vaccine attorneys today. We have a NO FEE, NO RISK, NO CHARGES EVER policy. Our vaccine attorney will help evaluate your claim based on its merits. You may call us toll free at (877) 870-6041 or contact us online. We represent vaccine injury claims throughout the United States. Our law firm is dedicated to protecting your rights and helping you get the most compensation possible.We do not handle autism cases.

NATIONWIDE REPRESENTATION
NO CHARGE, NO RISK, NO ATTORNEY FEES
(507) 625-2525 or (877) 870-6041
emmy526
by New Owner on May. 22, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Ward Black Law

Contact Us1-877-256-1214 
info@wardblacklaw.com

Two Cases Settled for Transverse Myelitis Clients: More devastating effects of the flu vaccine

Ward Black Law is pleased to announce that settlements have been earned for two clients who developed transverse myelitis after receiving the flu vaccine. Because they endured pain, suffering and numerous lifestyle changes, Mrs. Gore and Mrs. Corum each received compensation totaling approximately $200,000.

Case One

On October 15, 2012, Mrs. Gore visited her family physician’s office for an influenza vaccine. Six days after receiving the vaccination, she began to experience ascending numbness in her lower extremities, with severe weakness in her right leg.  Mrs. Gore believed the pain and weakness were a result of restless leg syndrome or arthritis. A few days later, she visited her doctor again for treatment and received a shot of Robaxin, a drug used to treat muscle pain. Before she made it home that day, she fell due to the numbness in her foot. She suffered a fracture and was treated at the hospital. This was the first of many trips to the hospital, as Mrs. Gore continued to suffer from numbness, pain and widespread weakness. She was diagnosed with transverse myelitis during her stay at the Medical University of South Carolina in late October. Gore continues to receive medical treatment for her condition, and suffers from constant pain, weakness, tingling and numbness. She must use a walker and requires assistance standing at all times. Unfortunately, her doctor has deemed her symptoms permanent, and believes they are a result of her flu vaccination.

Case Two

On September 14, 2011, Mrs. Corum received a flu vaccine at her local health department. Within two weeks of receiving the vaccine, she developed progressive numbness in her lower abdomen and down both legs. Because of previous medical conditions, her doctor ordered an urgent MRI which revealed several lesions of the spine. Mrs. Corum’s doctor considered multiple sclerosis, but ultimately determined that her condition was transverse myelitis. Her doctor believes there is a logical cause and effect showing that the condition was onset by her influenza vaccination. Through extensive medical testing, all other causes have been ruled out. Mrs. Corum continues to suffer from extreme weakness, particularly on her right side. She also suffers from frequent falls, leg and foot pain and memory loss. It is believed that her condition is permanent.

Providing Justice

For Mrs. Gore and Mrs. Corum, the vaccine injury attorneys at Ward Black Law successfully petitioned for funds from the Vaccine Compensation Program before the US Court of Federal Claims. Our lawyers ensured that both clients received everything they were entitled to including lost wages, unreimbursed medical expenses and maximum compensation for pain and suffering. Judgment was entered in favor of both clients, entitling them to approximately $200,000 each. All attorney fees, costs and expert expenses are being paid separately by the Vaccine Compensation Program and will not reduce the clients’ recovery funds.

Transverse Myelitis

Transverse myelitis is an inflammatory disorder which can cause severe damage to the spinal cord. Targeting myelin, the insulating material which covers nerve cell fibers, the condition has been known to affect communication between nerves in the spinal cord and those in the rest of the body. Drugs and rehabilitative therapy can help a patient recover from transverse myelitis, but often, they are left with lifelong disabilities. A few of the most common side effects include:

• Tingling sensations including numbness
  • Weakness in the arms and legs
  • Widespread pain and discomfort
  • Bowel and/or bladder dysfunction

Although rare, transverse myelitis has been reported in association with the influenza vaccination. Ward Black Law’s vaccine injury attorneys are handling many other cases similar to those of Mrs. Gore and Mrs. Corum. In addition to transverse myelitis victims, our attorneys are also representing clients suffering from Guillain-Barré syndrome, acute disseminated encephalomyelitis, polymyalgia rheumatica and retina vasculitis.

Learn more today

Have you suffered serious side effects after receiving the flu vaccine or another vaccination? If you (or a loved one) are dealing with an aggressive condition that you believe is a result of vaccine injury, take action today. Contact Nancy Meyers and the Ward Black Law vaccine attorneys. We can share success stories of clients who have endured similar conditions, and explain your rights to compensation for medical treatment, lost wages, suffering and more.

Call 877-256-1214 or schedule a free case review today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)