Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to the group and this road

Posted by   + Show Post
Hello! My name is Regina. I have 3 kids and 1 on the way. I've always just vaccinated my kids on schedule. I didn't question it at all with my first. My second it just started to unsettle me and my third I didn't want to but my husband was insistent. But with #4 on the way I know we need to do something different. I don't know a lot ofninfo about vaccinations, effects, dangers etc. I just know when my son came out he was perfect and healthy and my mind to this day just can not quiet wrap around why I "need" to immediately start injecting them with junk! It just seems so simple right now to me. If its not broken dont fix it. My husband is not vaccinated. I am
Not fully vaccinated and several of the ones I did get, when tested for work had worn off or never worked or which ever. So useless crap! Also I can't let someone stab my baby again! We don't even get the vitamin k shot. Why Am I allowing this at all?!? Anyway ranting over lol. I'm not quite sure exactly where to start. I've looked up the laws and idaho allows full exemption for any reason. I've seen drs names passed around before that were supportive of all vaxination schedules. I just need to find one than takes our insurance and is in the city. And then I am going to start building up my arsenal of actual information. I want to make an informed decision in delayed, selective or none at all. Though I'm sure I will just go the non vaxing route
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM
Replies (11-18):
ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry to butt in but vit k is also given right after birth routinely. It is also a vaccine so make sure you done forget about that one.

Quoting kmugs:

I usually suggest people start with the CDC pink book - particualrly the appendix which list disease prevalence.

The reason for this is it will set your mind at ease that you are not putting your child in danger while you research.

The first vax you will face is Hep. B in the hospital.  It is one of my least favourite vaccines for so many reason.  Suffice to say, if you have a test for Hep. B during pregnancy and are Hep. b free, your newborn does not need it at all.    Make sure to put it in the birth plan, and say it to the nurses as you hand  over the baby after birth (send hubby with the baby) "No Hep.  B"

rjmac88
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:29 PM
That was actually the one that stirred me up with my last baby. I have homebirths so I have to take my baby to the dr at a week old to get the hep B shot. So I had a week to stare at my perfect wonderful baby who was completely untainted. He didn't have the vitamin k shot or the eye ointment or anything at birth. And here I was planning to hold him down and inject him with a hep B vaccine!?!? My protective instinct went nuts and I really should have just listened. For the pink book is it online or do I buy an actual book?

Quoting kmugs:

I usually suggest people start with the CDC pink book - particualrly the appendix which list disease prevalence.

The reason for this is it will set your mind at ease that you are not putting your child in danger while you research.

The first vax you will face is Hep. B in the hospital.  It is one of my least favourite vaccines for so many reason.  Suffice to say, if you have a test for Hep. B during pregnancy and are Hep. b free, your newborn does not need it at all.    Make sure to put it in the birth plan, and say it to the nurses as you hand  over the baby after birth (send hubby with the baby) "No Hep.  B"

jellyphish
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!

This research can be her overwhelming, the ladies here are awesome and can make it easier though.
My first piece of advice is delay all vaccines until you've made a decision you're comfortable with. They can always be done, but they can never be undone. And there's no rush!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmy526
by New Owner on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

i just put up a post titled  Mayo Clinic Answer...it may be very helpful for you and your dh..it is a peer reviewed piece of literature, that i'm sure, most pedi's have access to, since it's mayo clinic. 

GoodyBrook
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Quoting ceckyl:

Sorry to butt in but vit k is also given right after birth routinely. It is also a vaccine so make sure you done forget about that one.

This shows my ignorance, but WTF?! I didn't realize that Vitamin K shot was a vaccination. (I believed it was a booster for Vitamin K, I guess). Can you PLEASE point me toward some info to learn what exactly I vaccinated my newborn for 9 weeks ago?   :(

starbuck75
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Regina, You are wise. I wish I had been that wise. I was a little. I knew about thimerosal, and I demanded the pediatrician not give any shots containing it. She lied and did it anyway, and my son got three shots full of mercury. He changed immediately. He lost ALL speech, descended into autism, and it caused a metabolic disorder (he cannot regulate copper in his body), and it caused an immune disorder. Now my son gets radiating staph every time an insect bites him. He has had pneumonia eight times already. He has a host of medical problems, and I found out the hard way that if your child is damaged or even dies from a vaccine, you cannot sue a doctor, hospital, or drug company for damages. It is just your tough luck. To date, our son's care has cost us out of pocket for lost wages and care 1,000,000 dollars - our life savings and then some. Financially everything is gone - even our retirement, and we have to remortgage our farm for the third time since all this happened twelve years ago. The RISK is NOT worth the so called benefits. I have never vaccinated my son since, and would only do it if he got bitten by a rabid animal. Clean air, clean water, CLEAN homemade organic food, hygiene, and sanitation are the way to good health. Nutrition is very important. Keep your kids off the SAD diet. I cook my son three meals a day. He has gotten better and with a lot of work he has regained the ability to speak, but he is thirteen now, and his childhood was robbed form him. You can go to a variety of sites to get information: www.vacinfo.org; thinktwice.com, ageofautism.com and many more. You can read the books, "Evidence of Harm," "Age of Autism," and many others.

I wish someone had warned me before it happened.  I wish someon had told me that docotrs will lie to further their own agenda.

liliem
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I would stick with a religious exemption when seeing doctors or any "officials" just because if you move you can take it with you to 48 other states, and you don't have to prove anything - because it won't matter to them anyway since you are not licensed to practice medicine. Also, I read thinktwice.org for like weeks, naturalnews.com has some articles, vaclib.org has forms, laws, and so much more, nvic is also a great place to learn. Also google disease decline before vaccines chart and you should find the real decline chart they don't show you on the cdc website. Good luck and welcome, we need more and more non-vaccinating. So sad to see what's happening to all these kids.

emmy526
by New Owner on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:25 AM

All the charts are in this forum, you just have to look around in the subgroups i created for this forum...there are many many credible scientific links thru out this forum which should help you spend less time perusing google looking for something.  Check out the 'On the Fence' forum and 'Links to Websites' forum here in this group first.  Then if you dont' see what your'e looking for, come back and ask what other specific things you need.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN