Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think the real reason is for the push to vaccinate?

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 674 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Do you think it's all about money?  Do you think it's to decrease populations?  Just curious.  I wonder why myself all the time and am not sure what to think. 

by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twogirl91
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Both

mjrex87
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Quoting twogirl91:

Both

emmy526
by New Owner on Apr. 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Power over the people, and money to be made from it.  

Topaz99
by Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I honestly think its both. 

ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Both.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kitty8199
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Money. Money is the root of all evil.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 11:51 PM

All the above.

emmy526
by New Owner on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Take Back Your Power is a historic community-funded film which exposes the technocratic "smart meter" agenda, by which corporations are currently attempting to quietly assert the basis for further control in the lives and homes of the world's citizens. The film will also focus on specific solutions -- which are presently available -- for humanity to leapfrog outdated ideas of control, and co-create a better future.
http://takebackyourpower.net/

bonnie555
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 7:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I think it's just stupidity, denialsm and dogma on the part of most of the government and pharma, and then for those who know the truth, pure greed.

starbuck75
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Remember wehn Chris ttalked about reading the signs of the times?

They have raped our planet in the name of greed and continue to do so daily.  For every oil/gas pipeline rupture you hear about in this country, there are a hundred more on a daily basis.  I have never seen somany dying trees as I have in the last fifteen years.  Our climate is changing and continues to change.

There have never been so many sick children, swick adults - not just becasue we have more people but percentage-wise.  Everything is aobut money.  Special needs children get federal funds for educaqtion from the IDEA, but VERY LITTLE of that money ever makes it to the children.  There are too many loopholes, so they are given basically baby sitting services and that money gets funnelled to other projects.  Most of these kids leave schools unprepared to function well enough to get more education, jobs, or live independently.  The number of kids with autism alone who will become adults inthe next few years is staggerring.  These "kids" will ahve to be supported by welfare.  The middle class is already over burdened.

People have become so apathetic about government that bills are passed each day which limit freedoms and destroy democracy.  Now they want to repeal the Second Amendment and take away the common mans right to bear arms.  See how well that's gone for the people in third world countries where the tyrants and facists haqve guns but the people do not.

We (humanity) has poisoned its own habitat.  Fish should be the perfect food, but it is full of mercury from polluted waters - even from the ocean.  We have poisoned the honey bee, and without him, we can begin to expect major food shortages in the coming years.  

Corporations are now being given PROTECTION against poisoning or even killing others with their products - first with teh drug industry and now with the Monsanto Protection Act. So if they do not change your DNA via vaccines, they will change it with genetically modified food.  They modify it by adding viruses and bacteria to it and other animal DNA. YUM.  

Korea is playing around with nucleaqr bombs - and they are just crazy enough to use one. Scary.  But to me the key lies with the bees. Without them we cannot grow enough food to feed the world.  If they know this - and am certain that they do, then the population needs ot be reduced.  I have also not see the level of infertility that we have today.  So many are having trouble conceiving already. And now they push for pregnant mothers to get the flu shot and pertussis vaccines - both of which still contain mercury.  This has caused over a 4000% increase in spntaneous abortions.

Bill Gates siad that if we do vaccination "right" and prenatal care "right," then we can reduce the world population by 30%.  He blames global warming on people rahter than corporations.

States are moving to trip parents of parental rights regardign vacciantion.  Many want to see all rights of exemption ended and force vacciante everyone.  It is NOT becasue they want everyone to live.  A planet cannot sustain those numbers especially with the bees dying.

so my answer is population control and abject greed.  Just as Thomas Jefferson predicted, unless we had a contitutional amendment to make monopoly illegal, wealth would fall upon a very few, and the rest would be left to their mercy.  Just as Dr. Benjamin Rush predicted, without a contitutional amendemnt guaranteeing medical freedom, we would wind up with a medical dicotatorship, and we have.

So unless something changes, unless people change their apathy around to activiism and raise thier voices and push for change, I see us well on the road to perdition.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)