Search Results

1. ADA study confirms dangers of fluoridated water, especially for babies

www.naturalnews.com/030123_fluoride_babies.html
    Oct 21, 2010 – (NaturalNews) Advocates of fluoridated water insist that the chemical additive is good for teeth, but actual science routinely shows otherwise, ...
  2. Top 10 Dangers of Fluoride - Cheeseslave

www.cheeseslave.com/top-10-dangers-of-fluoride/
    Dec 26, 2011 – Are you aware of the health dangers of fluoride? Did you know that ... Bottle-fed babies receive the highest doses of fluoride. Since they have a ...
  3. Fluoride Dangers

fluoridedangers.blogspot.com/
    Mar 7, 2013 – baby drinking formula made up with fluoridated tap water at 1 ppm will get 250 times more fluoride than a breast-fed baby. 5) Breast milk ...
  4. Fluoride Dangers: Dentists Protect Fluoride Instead of Babies

fluoridedangers.blogspot.com/.../dentists-protect-fluoride-instead-of.html
    Mar 25, 2011 – Almost half of US children have fluoride-discolored teeth (dental fluorosis). So, health officials advise avoiding mixing fluoridated water into ...
  5. Fluoride Action Network | Infant Exposure

www.fluoridealert.org › Issues
    Teeth are not the only tissue that can be affected by fluoride exposure during infancy. Ababy's blood brain barrier is not fully developed at birth, and this allows ...
  6. American Dental Association Warns of Dangers of Fluoride ...

disinfo.com/.../american-dental-association-warns-of-dangers-of-fluoride...
    Oct 21, 2010 – American Dental Association Warns of Dangers of Fluoride ... destroys teeth, particularly those of developing young children and babies.
  7. Fluoride for Infants :: Save My Life Dr. Rima

savemylifedrrima.com/resources/pressroom/fluoride/
    The Natural Solutions Foundation's stongly anti-fluoride position for infants and children is ... ADA listed dangers to babies of dental fluorosis, a discoloration and ...
  8. Baby Vitamins and Minerals - Fluoride - Pediatrics - About.com

pediatrics.about.com › ... › Child Safety › Car Seats
    Jan 20, 2013 – By the time they are 6 months old, babies begin to need somefluoride to help keep their teeth healthy. That doesn't have to mean giving your...
  9. Adventures in Autism: Fluoride Dangerous for Infants

adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/.../fluoride-dangerous-for-infants.html
    Nov 26, 2006 – reported that babies are fluoride overdosed from "optimally"fluoridated ... The Most Dangerous Question in Public Health: "What can you tell ...
  10. How much fluoride in tap water is too much for infants? - Parents.com

www.parents.com › Advice › Babies › Health
    My baby is 11-months-old now and weened from the breast just recently. Since age ... I just found out that fluoride is dangerous to infants.How will I know if I hurt ...