Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your personal reason to not vaccinate?

Posted by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 42 Replies
  • 797 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I am interested in hearing everyone's reasons to not vaccinate. I feel like I need more support in my decision not to.
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kitty8199
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 5:20 PM
4 moms liked this
Ingredients
Unnatural immune response
Side effects worse then the disease it's preventing

The lies. They tell you these diseases are horrible but in reality they aren't.
They tell you the worst case scenario that's extremely rare.
They don't tell you the risks if the vaccines. Only fever, or soreness.
They leave out brain damage, organ failure, seizure, DEATH.

I could honestly write a book.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ceckyl
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Ditto kitty.
BerryBoo
by New Member on May. 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM

The woman who wrote the article I'll link you to here lays out very nicely all of the reasons that after looots of research I decided to stop vaccinating completely with our family. I would add to her list the fact that well managed childhood diseases can in fact be beneficial to the developing immune system and offer protection in later life to other serious illnesses  -for instance how having the chicken pox and a continued occasional exposure to it throughout life can help protect against shingles in adulthood and how having the mumps gives a measure of protection against ovarian cancer.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1Y2hS7WxS2gU4yXCjuYx84AY60tQc2rGXnTPPWqogOfk

Liz132
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this

I have quite a few reasons so it's kind of hard for me to get into them without going on and on but I'll try. I feel the risks to vaccinating are worse than what they are suppose to prevent, I don't feel that my religious beliefs support vaccination, I try to live a natural lifestyle avoid exposure to toxins, I prefer to use natural substances to heal or prevent disease, and I'm questionable on weather or not vaccines even work. Those are the basics for me.

jmaw89
by Member on May. 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

They cannot be proven safe or effective, there is NO long term research done.

nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:12 PM

My son's reaction.  He has permenent brain damage from vaccines that has left him with cerebral palsy, epilepsy, developmental dealys, and a neurological condition that causes autistic like symptoms.  He is 3 in a few weeks but developmentally more like a 20 month old baby.  I wish I could take it back. Statistically my child is that .1% Vaxers talk about (when they say how rare reactions are).  My son nearly died 14 x when he stopped breating on us.  Needless to say my dd is completely vax free.

kitty8199
by Silver Member on May. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
Was it easy to get a medical exemption for her because of him?

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

My son's reaction.  He has permenent brain damage from vaccines that has left him with cerebral palsy, epilepsy, developmental dealys, and a neurological condition that causes autistic like symptoms.  He is 3 in a few weeks but developmentally more like a 20 month old baby.  I wish I could take it back. Statistically my child is that .1% Vaxers talk about (when they say how rare reactions are).  My son nearly died 14 x when he stopped breating on us.  Needless to say my dd is completely vax free.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM

She's 2 so we haven't gone down that road yet.

Quoting kitty8199:

Was it easy to get a medical exemption for her because of him?

Quoting nicki.hemingway:

Please excuse my typos. I baby wear at the computer and I have to type around a bobbing head.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Elijahsmommy9
by New Member on May. 14, 2013 at 11:06 PM

My son's reaction. We now have a naturopath doctor and we are trying to heal all the damage 3 years of vaccines (37 doses) have done to him. We now have a medical exemption for him and his sister who was mildly affected by her vaccines. We were able to save her by quitting her schedule at 12 months old. 

jellyphish
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2013 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a hard time believing that injecting neuro toxins and other chemicals and fetal/animal tissue etc into an underdeveloped child has benefit. There's nothing that seems right about that.

More specifically, ditto what's already been said.

PLUS there are far less controversial ways to keep a child healthy. The idea that vaccines are the end-all be-l of health and prevention is ludicrous. A child is not born diseased nor susceptible.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)