Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's your personal reason to not vaccinate?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am interested in hearing everyone's reasons to not vaccinate. I feel like I need more support in my decision not to.
by on May. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Replies (41-42):
themissheather
by Member on May. 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with many of the reasons listed - toxin ingredients, zero long term study, conflicts of interest within government agencies, disrupted immune development, etc.

Another thing I find mindblowing is the argument that we need vaccines to protect those unable to get them, such as the immunocompromised, newborns, and seniors. Well, if we allowed our children to get these supposedly deadly, but actually mild diseases there would be a lot more natural immunity around which is stronger and passed through breastmilk to cover infants.

It's just a way to make money. Vaccines through off the immune and neurological systems making people susceptible to a wide array of other issues.
Elijahsmommy9
by New Member on May. 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM

My son regressed into the lable of autism around 15 months old. Encephalopathy and demyelination on his brain. His gastrointestinal tract is shot and he lost all of his words and everything. He is almost 5 now and we are healing. He is no longer nonverbal and speaks in fractured phrases and sentences. His OCD and meltdowns are starting to get a little better with the diet change and treating his gut inbalances. My daughter started to regress when she was 12 months old but we quit vaccinating in time to avoid full blown autism like my son. This is our story in greater detail. http://reflectionsoverchampagne.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-road-to-injury-path-to-recovery.html

Quoting MarleneAlexis:

Thank you for sharing , if you don't mind me asking what were the affects that your children had by them ?

Quoting Elijahsmommy9:

My son's reaction. We now have a naturopath doctor and we are trying to heal all the damage 3 years of vaccines (37 doses) have done to him. We now have a medical exemption for him and his sister who was mildly affected by her vaccines. We were able to save her by quitting her schedule at 12 months old. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)