Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a serious question about vaccines. PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 289 Total Views

I have a serious question about vaccines.

Are there different types/brands of vaccines?  For example, food comes in seriously genetically modified, partially organic/partially genetically modified, and as organic/safe as you can get (your own back yard for example) are vaccines the same way?

Congress and Senate and the White House have all banned any Monsanto food.  They eat non-genetically modified foods (though they try and force us to eat that garbage, but that is another subject) anyways, my point is this - if the "government and their people" get safe foods, do they also have safe vaccines?  Are some vaccines safe and actually good for you/do what they are supposed to do, versus the others that we all know are poisoning our children?  What are your thoughts on this?

by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
GoodyBrook
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM

The only "safe" vaccines that I know of are those used in homeoprophylaxis.  Still kinda an unknown process...

I believe the single vaccines have less additives than the combo shots, but I don't think that these are without risk.  (Sure you'll be able to identify the exact vaccine that injured your child, but your child will still be injured).

emmy526
by New Owner on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:40 PM

there are different manufacturers, and some vaccines have different additives and ajuvents used...no, there is not some secret stock of vaccine especially for the well off...

MommaForever007
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Sounds good, thanks!  I didn't think so, and I still think vaccines are a horrible idea, but my husband is all for them and we are at a compromise stand-still right now until we do more research.  He asked me to look this up, so I did, and I'm happy there doesn't seem to be anything like that out there.  Maybe now I can convince him :-)

nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Even the single varient are not safe.  My son recieved a HIB only an suffered a stroke and vaccine induced encephalitis as a result. 

jellyphish
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2013 at 8:48 PM
That is a fantastic question. I had no idea about the White House and Monsanto, do you have a link you can share? I'm really interested.

Anyway, even if there are "safe vaccines," even the concept of them bothers me. Just the the fact that they are injected into the musculoskeletal system is enough to weaken the immune system by by-passing the natural process of disease. The MS system is not equipped to handle forceful disease like that, and its damaging. So even in a pure and safe form, shots are still harmful and there are still better alternatives to safe and healthy living.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anity
by New Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 10:09 PM

a while back, i watched this video. i dont remember what it was called or where exactly on the internet i saw it, but it was talking about the richest of the rich people in the world, how they have their own gardens and stuff so they are eating good food while we are forced to eat crap (like what you said) and that they also receive "clean" vaccines. like when the whole H1N1 was going around, they got the "clean" vaccine for it while everyone else got the "dirty" vaccine.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)