Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One smart Doctor who is opposed to vaccines

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 7:30 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 392 Total Views
Vaccinosis
Dr. Richard Pitcairn Discusses Chronic Disease Caused By Vaccines 

In this article we begin to address the subject of vaccinosis, the general name for chronic dis-ease caused by vaccines. For some readers the very idea that vaccines are anything but wonderful and life-saving may come as a surprise, and it's not a very pleasant one. After all, the general population pictures vaccines as one of modern medicine's best and brightest moments, saving literally millions from the scourge of diseases like poliomyelitis and smallpox. 

However, there is a great deal of statistical evidence to show that the incidence of these and other major communicable diseases was on the decline before the vaccine programs were enforced. Improvements in sanitation as well as nutritional teachings seem to be the obvious reason for the decline, since other communicable diseases, for which no vaccines were available, were declining, and continued to decline, at the same time. 

"In the process of training as a doctor or veterinarian, one goes in as a relatively naive young person. The conditioning is heavy; it costs a lot of money, and of course you want to do well. Students are told how wonderful vaccines are, and they don't really question it; they accept as a fact that they're these great boons to health, are never harmful, and have saved a lot of lives—it's black and white. The companies making the vaccines have great amounts of money and influence to campaign and advertise. You have a situation on the one hand where doctors are conditioned to accept, and on the other hand companies powerful enough to squelch negative comment. 

"I realize the topic is a controversial one, but I have observed that if one can look at the question with an open mind, one will be surprised at the amount of evidence that is actually there. I believe that the attitudes and feelings people now have about vaccinations are the same ones people used to have about bleedings. The prominent doctors, all the most important authorities, agreed they were absolutely beneficial. Anyone who dared to question that assumption was ridiculed. Now we look back on that practice with amazement that so many people bought into the idea for so long that bleedings were helpful and good. I trust we will be doing the same thing someday when we look back at the practice of vaccination.

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/vaccines.htm

by on May. 7, 2007 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
starrynite
by on May. 8, 2007 at 10:14 AM
"Now we look back on that practice with amazement that so many people bought into the idea for so long that bleedings were helpful and good. I trust we will be doing the same thing someday when we look back at the practice of vaccination."
So true!! Kind of like trephining too - what seemed so clever medically back then is so primitive and horrific to us now.
OliviasMommie
by Member on May. 8, 2007 at 2:04 PM
This is a great article! I am currently stockpiling info for my parents who are coming to visit in a couple weeks, who have been downright mean to me about our choice not to vaccinate. One of us should compile a little booklet that just highlights all the adverse effects and such...
rnbwbrite
by Head Admin on May. 8, 2007 at 5:11 PM
Hey if you do get that booklet together I'd love a copy.  Let me know if you do that!
I would like to just have a pamphlet or something to hand to people with a short summary of the present dangers of vaccines and a bunch of site addresses and book names to give to people who I speak with on the topic!
One day I will be doing a lot more to educate others, but for now I'm just stockpiling my research!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)