Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Polio Outbreak in Syria

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 162 Total Views

It seems funny to me, that all of a sudden, a country which claimed to have no access to vaccines, suddenly has a stockpile of polio drops to give out....why wasn't WHO or unicef involved before this outbreak to ensure the kids were vaxed?  Then they couldn't blame the outbreak on nonvaxed....personally, i think the lack of sanitation has everything to do with the spread of it over there, not the lack of vaccine. 

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:29 PM
I agree. And I've seen it come up a few times where people are saying how all the non backers are going to suffer a horrible polio death because of the outbreak in Syria. Really? Last time I checked, I didn't live in Syria, or share their conditions.
emmy526
by New Owner on Nov. 5, 2013 at 7:21 AM
1 mom liked this

kinda goes along with, 'those can't possibly be the ingredients in the vaccines, that is false'--denialists and scare mongers to the hilt, blindly going along with msm while turning that blind eye to the truth. 

Quoting ceckyl:

I agree. And I've seen it come up a few times where people are saying how all the non backers are going to suffer a horrible polio death because of the outbreak in Syria. Really? Last time I checked, I didn't live in Syria, or share their conditions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)