I am sure this has come up a million times, but I can't seem to find a vax-friendly pediatrician in central CT less than 35 minutes from where I live. I am a FTM due Dec. 2nd and the hospital is asking who my ped will be. We spoke with one office that said we can delay, but they will throw us out if we do not eventually get all the vax (we are OK with some, but not all). This seems to be the consensus with all the peds in the area I have called. I am at my wits end and have no idea what to do next. My baby will be going in to daycare at 3 months old (where I work) and some of the vax are required to enter (and they are the ones I am ok with). Can anyone help me, guide me, advise me, give me a ped in the area?