Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you give your child any vaccine?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 32 Replies
  • 1169 Total Views
They have so many shots out there. Did you give your child any vaccine at all? Any vaccines you believe are actually beneficial or do you think they're all a sham?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:48 PM

my first was vaccine injured, so no more for us...none are right for my family

.sp4rkl3z.
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:49 PM
You join Cafemom recently?
Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

My first two were fully vaccinated till age 5 or so. My last two haven't received any.  The more research I do the less I like any of them. I don't see a benefit.

cam2122
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I joined cafemom July 2012 and stayed primarily in the stepmom central forum. I just discovered this group this week so I joined. I am new to this group. I am so happy there is a community of women who believe what I believe about vaccines.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: You join Cafemom recently?
cam2122
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:57 PM
It just occurred to my post may have come across wrong. I asked because my mom says that some of the 'original' vaccines might not be so bad. (polio, mumps, etc). That's why I asked, I am looking to see if the consensus is that there may be some safe?
emmy526
by New Owner on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM
3 moms liked this

the 'original' polio shots contained a virus, SV- 40 which is linked to cancer in the offspring of those who received this vaccine in the 50's

Quoting cam2122: It just occurred to my post may have come across wrong. I asked because my mom says that some of the 'original' vaccines might not be so bad. (polio, mumps, etc). That's why I asked, I am looking to see if the consensus is that there may be some safe?

jellyphish
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Not a single shot. I researched a few individually and decided against them all. It took over a year to come to that decision. I don't believe any of the shots are safe. Even just the method of injection is detrimental in and of itself. So I use other means of keeping my precious babes healthy, so far so good!
Welcome to the group!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mothertory
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM

After watching Dr. Tenpenny's movie, I never wanted to give another one ever.

nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:38 PM

My son had a severe vax reaction.  My further research has shown me that none are safe or effective.

ceckyl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Which movie is hers?

Quoting mothertory:

After watching Dr. Tenpenny's movie, I never wanted to give another one ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)