Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could this be caused by

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 104 Total Views

a vaccine reaction ?

Fifths disease? They just gave it a name to cover up the reaction to the vaccine?

I have been thinking about that and I can see that happening.

by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
starbuck75
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I can't tell you how many times I've been told my son has "Fifths Disease" since he sufferred from a vaccine reac tion in 2001.  Just one ofthe many gifts of vaccines that keeps on giving.  My son gets unexplained rashes almost on a daily basis.  

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:31 AM

no...back in the 'old days', the 5th disease children got was unidentified...they had measles mumps, whooping cough, rubella, routinely as children, and also this wild virus nicknamed, 'Fifth's Disease', because it is benign, and caused no problem, and was usually the last of the childhood 'illnesses' back then, the "fifth one", so to speak.  I have been told this numerous times by very old seniors, and my unvaxed children themselves caught it  too, even though they had limited exposure to others.  I suspect my oldest brought it home from school.  

emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 18, 2014 at 11:34 AM

yeah, it's a virus, and for your son, it may very well be coming back again and again, just like any other virus that repeats itself in people.  But, back in the 'old day's, fifth's disease was in and of itself its own illness. It's also possible the definition of the disease has changed the way that pharma is changing terms and definitions.  

Quoting starbuck75:

I can't tell you how many times I've been told my son has "Fifths Disease" since he sufferred from a vaccine reac tion in 2001.  Just one ofthe many gifts of vaccines that keeps on giving.  My son gets unexplained rashes almost on a daily basis.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN