Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

heading to doctor now for physical :(

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 239 Total Views
My children are pretty much has.most of their shots... well the first 3.. minus the mmmr.they were delayed / selective vax. My other 2 children.. 8 months now 2 year old.. has 1 shot and the other maybe 6 total.. no hep p.. or mmr. I am very nervous. I am Co fused on whether to give my 5 and 6 year old the mmr. My son who is 6 is very asthmatic... I am scared not confused. Please help.
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
emmy526
by New Owner on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

When in doubt, delay...do more research, and go back to your reasoning for not vaccinating in the first place.  Remember, YOU pay the dr, not the other way around.

Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2014 at 12:34 AM
How did it go?
Julie132
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Have you heard about the current MMR controversy.  A high ranking CDC whistleblower is stating that there is a high risk, especially  for Aftrican American boys...

Check it out now on iCNN!!

If you did give it to them, check out Dr. Karen Harum's website about how to minimize side effects of vaccines.

starbuck75
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:19 AM

I agree with Emmy.  When in doubt, put it off and study about it some more.  WE did nothave "well visits" when I was growing up.  We only went to a docotr when we were sick, and we had to be so sick that mom or granma couldn't make it better.  "Well visits" are jsut a scheme to get you in there, load your kids up with toxic vaccines, andm aybe find some other means to "hook" your kids on other drugs.

Is your child on ashtma meds?  Steroids?  You need to look into giving adrenal support instead.  "Asthma" is a sign of adrenal fatigue, and with all the vaccnies kids are getting these days, I have no doubt that many cases of asthma out there today could be alleviated if the child received adrenal cortex extract.  Toxins, especially mercury, like to hide in teh adrenals.  Signs of adrenal fatigue in vaccine toxic children: astham, anxiety, inability to cpe, melt downs, sleepy in the afternoon but wide awake at night, lack of patience, being agitated,  frequent illnesses; sensitivity to light, sound, and/or touch; irrational fears, overreaction to a situation, craving salt, and constant thirst. But no one should use ACE without studying up on it first.  Ther eis a test you can do (taking and tracking temperature) to see if this is what your child may need.

I only mention this becasue this turned out to be my son's problem.  they had him on all kinds of asthma meds and steroids.  My child was sick ALL THE TIME.  When we learneda bout ACE, we tried it, and we were bale t wean off steroids within two mnoths. His anxiety, irrational fears, and outbursts went away, and he became a much ahppeir kid with a better coping ability.

I am of the belief that no one needs a doctor when theya re well.  If you feel sick, fine, but going in when well just opens your cild up to them finding more reasons to keep bringin them back and back.  It ismore about $$$$ than health IMO.

Before considering anymore vaccines, you do need to read teh reprots baout teh CDC whistleblower comng forward and talking about corruption and malfeasance at teh CDC.  He admits studies are skewed to give the desired result.  I don't think this is just true for MMR but has far reaching implications.

My son was horribly damged by vaccnes 13 years ago.  He is still fighting his way back and the cost to get him back is well- EVERYTHING we ever worked for.  You can never take a shot back once it is given.  It is not like something taken by mouth that if toxic, your body will throw up.  Vacciantion is forever in teh sense that once injected, the damge is already done, and NO ONE but y ou will ever have to bear the burden if your child is damaged.

So my suggestion to you is to WAIT, do more research, read about the CDC whistleblower, read every independent study you can find, and take the time to make an informed decision.

sashy37
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:53 PM
I gave the vac to my almost 5 year old for the first time. I am still not certain if I want to give my 6.5 year old asthmatic son. My eldest I will give again. He is the only one that has had all his shots . I was 22nd back then maybe was clueless. Also I spoke to my friends who happen to be doctors. They do selective as well.. He said after 5 years of age he will give the mmr.
sashy37
by Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 10:54 PM
My other two does not have shots. 2.5 and 9 months. ..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN