Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oregon harassment by mail

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Anyone else in oregon get this? According to the website you can't be taken off their list if you are under 18. I called and left a message asking to be taken off the mailing list but haven't heard back.
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mothertory
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
Haven't seen anything like it. Might be a regional thing.
Presley77
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 2:08 PM
It's for the whole state of oregon according to the website. Maybe they only send them for young kids?
MissSarah04
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 5:00 PM
I have seen something like that before but havent gotten anything revently. I know my DD us "due" for some since we stopped vaxing at 6 months and shes 2.5 years.
Presley77
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Yeah I just tossed it.
Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:03 PM
If you see anything from them can't you just return to sender? That would really bother me. I'd send 5th Em a copy of the law and tell them to stand away. The way some things have been going with some families. I do I'm sorry. I'm mad just thinking about it.
Presley77
by Member on Aug. 23, 2014 at 8:06 PM
It's just a reminder type Letter trying to get parents to comply or get the forgetful ones. It irritates me but what can I do? Every oregon child is on this list and you can only have their records sealed if they are in danger or have a disease.

Quoting Baby4us09: If you see anything from them can't you just return to sender? That would really bother me. I'd send 5th Em a copy of the law and tell them to stand away. The way some things have been going with some families. I do I'm sorry. I'm mad just thinking about it.
Baby4us09
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 1:27 AM
That stinks!

Quoting Presley77: It's just a reminder type Letter trying to get parents to comply or get the forgetful ones. It irritates me but what can I do? Every oregon child is on this list and you can only have their records sealed if they are in danger or have a disease.

Quoting Baby4us09: If you see anything from them can't you just return to sender? That would really bother me. I'd send 5th Em a copy of the law and tell them to stand away. The way some things have been going with some families. I do I'm sorry. I'm mad just thinking about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)