Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

200 MEMBERS!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:43 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 215 Total Views
YAY!!!!   Congratulations Mom's!! Thank you all for getting the word out there about this group, I have so many Mom's who join that are reffered here by those who are already members. I am so proud of all you Mommas who have the courage to go against the norm and make the choices you feel are right for your children, and also those Mom's who have the courage to question these types of things before just following along like sheep. Go Us!!! 200 Members and growing!!!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
M.I.L.F.13
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:19 PM
jejstover
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:37 PM

Congrats all  ... our Libertarian Moms Group hit the 200 member mark today as well.

I've noticed several moms belong to both groups ...  and many of our Libertarian Moms have chosen not to vaccinate either - but rather promote a clean/healthy diet, with supplements, homeopathics, chiropractic and a variety of other natural therapies.  (btw, I'm one of those moms!)

Jan

adamsmama
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:16 PM
Yay!
MamaRita
by Member on Jun. 23, 2007 at 3:15 PM

Quoting jejstover:

Congrats all  ... our Libertarian Moms Group hit the 200 member mark today as well.

I've noticed several moms belong to both groups ...  and many of our Libertarian Moms have chosen not to vaccinate either - but rather promote a clean/healthy diet, with supplements, homeopathics, chiropractic and a variety of other natural therapies.  (btw, I'm one of those moms!)

Jan

So am I, You Rock
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)