Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOW DID YOU HERE ABOUT OUR GROUP - POLL

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

Poll

Question: I AM VERY INTERESTED TO SEE HOW YOU ALL HAVE HEARD OF OUR GROUP...

Options:

FROM A FRIEND NOT ON CAFEMOM

FROM A FRIEND ON CAFEMOM

I SAW A POST IN ANOTHER GROUP THAT PEAKED MY INTEREST

I STUMBLED UPON IT BY ACCIDENT

I WAS SEARCHING SPECIFICALLY FOR A GROUP OF MOMS WHO DON'T VAX

OTHER (PLEASE EXPLAIN BELOW!)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 55

View Results

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
joeykttn
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:45 PM
I was looking for a group w/ non or selective vaxxers
foreveramom
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:47 AM
I am a member of an AP group here on Cafemom. The group is AP, Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping and Baby-Wearing Mom's-Child Lead Parenting, as well as Lactivist, one of the mom there mentioned this group and left a link to it. That is how I found this group.

[

MamaRita
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 3:10 PM
I was new to Cafe Mom & searching for a group with the word Vaccine in it. Found you, then realized you were also from Louisiana, decided to send you a msg & ever since, we have become great friends, I love your group, I am a Group Admin of another, but am a member of several groups. I call this one & one other Our Sister Groups,  you are awesome people to work with.
You are Much appreciated......
Rita
PhilsBabyMama
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 7:43 PM

Quoting foreveramom:

I am a member of an AP group here on Cafemom. The group is AP, Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping and Baby-Wearing Mom's-Child Lead Parenting, as well as Lactivist, one of the mom there mentioned this group and left a link to it. That is how I found this group.

I'm part of the same group and when I asked about vaccinating someone replyed with a link to this group.  I'm so glad they told me about it!

"It has been estimated that improved breastfeeding practices could save some 1.5 million children a year. " -Unicef  (http://www.childinfo.org/eddb/brfeed/index.htm) 

AustinsMommee
by Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:30 PM
I dont remember how, but I came across this group and it's come in handy.
apmomof7plus
by Member on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:04 PM
I did see the group posted on another group here on cafemom, but I had been wanting to join an anti-vaccine group as it was.  So I can't really say it peaked my interest especially since I already don't vaccinate my children.  I just want a place where I can have support and give support and inform without being bashed for it.
FuzzyBunnies
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 12:21 AM
There was a post on antoher board saying there's a link to vax and digestive diseases. I am very interested because earlier this year my 2 year old was diagnosed as having ulcerative colitis.
rnbwbrite
by Head Admin on Aug. 13, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Quoting FuzzyBunnies:

There was a post on antoher board saying there's a link to vax and digestive diseases. I am very interested because earlier this year my 2 year old was diagnosed as having ulcerative colitis.
Well, all immune function is related to how we digest our food and take in nutrients and I have read on numerous sites - especiallt Dr. Mercola's site - that vaccines have great influence on gut funtion and the balance between god and bad bacteria in our gut, which in turn effects how we diget our food. Sugars (natural and unnatural) are what bad bacteria thrive on and things like yogurt and lots of veggies are what the good bacteria that we need thrives on. Not vaxing isn't just a choice - it's a lifestyle of choosing the things that boost our children's immunity. Disease does not come from germs - it comes from unhealthy insides that are unable to fight off infection.

Make and informed choice for your children. You do have a choice of weather or not to vaccinate .

http://www.cafemom.com/group/antivaccine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)