Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would like to know......

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
Those of you who choose not to vaccinate your children........ what are the main reason why you chose not to?? I have vaccinted my daughter in the past but now I am hearing all of the bad things. I would like to hear from some of you and why you made your decisions not to.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
rnbwbrite
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:46 PM
I inititally decided not to vax b/c of a bad gut feeling I had. I then started looking up info on it and decided it was ludacris to put all of these crazy chem,icals and God knows waht else into my baby's tiny little body. Then of all the info I found on it mosty of it sounded horrible. I couldn't find any real studies done on vaccines that proved their safety and effectiveness. If and when there is a ton more research on vaxing I may consider it, but I'm not sure they could do enough research in my lifetime to satisfy me. I mean I want to see twenty- and thirty - year - long studies done by people who are not affiliated in anyw ay with the pharmaceuticle companies who make the vaccines. There just isn't enough info for me to feel safe about it. You would think that something the government "requires" you to inject into your body would be very rigorously studied before they injected living humans with it. Ludacris I tell you, ludacris!!
CaliMommy25
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2007 at 12:13 AM
I don't think that babies should be vaccinated. For one their immune systems are not fully developed and secondly some of the vaccines are for adult diseases anyways like Hep B. All vacs supposivly are suppost to keep you from getting it right.......well every kid gets chicken pox just about vacs'ed or not
Some of the diseases are from century's ago like Diptheria and polio.
I feel that as long as you know how to take care of your child when they are sick and build your child's immune system up as they get older with proper vitamins, minerals and nutrition then your child isnt susceptible to disase.
If a child dose happen to get what the vaccinate for take care of them the right way and their immune system will work in its own way to get rid of it and be stronger against it. I know that if i do ever vaccinate then well it wont be for a while.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)