Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nutritional Advice

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 186 Total Views

This is sort of off topic from all our beautiful babies...but i just wanted to share something that is really important to my family.  My husbands boss, Stephen Heuer,  owns this company called Cocoon Nutrition and has been running it with my husband as the manager for a little over 3 years.  It is a company that sells nutritional supplements and so on.  Here is the website: www.cocoonnutrition.org.  Last week Stephen was arrested on Federal charges for selling a product that is not approved by the FDA but has proved itself that it is safe and effective via thousands of testimonies of Stephen's customers.  He is probably going to be serving a long sentance so my husband is taking over the business.  He is getting rid of the illegal product and adding to more of the inventory.  I would very much like anyone's input on what he should sell that is beneficial to a child's health.  It has to be all natural...for example "gripe water"...which is used to help with colic i believe.  I need some more ideas....

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Loa1002
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:40 PM

I think as long as his site doesnt say xyz cures any kid of disease (because only a medicine approved by the FDA can cure a disease) he might be okay. Needs to hire a really good lawyer. GL! It has happened to others too.

DCsMama
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:44 PM

That is so strange...seems like the previous man (the one in trouble) should not have forgotten a little disclaimer.  All supplements say on the packaging that they will not cure whatever it is claiming to aid.

Have you looked into homeopathy?  My daughter is not vaxed and we treat all of her ills with homeopathy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)