Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

at ease, for now.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

I have been looking, reading, researching, worrying, stressing, and i have made up my mind. Cooper will not be vaxed. Thank you all for your plethora of information. I will continue to research and stay on top of vaccines, diseases and information.

ugh. now that my mind is made up I feel lighter. Now its time to retain statistics and information to spit out at people who disagree, and want to challenge my decision.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Myroslava
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Good for you ! I now what you mean-i decided also not to vax my daughter and immediately felt better. I guess, we should listen to our gut instinct.  Now, if only i could convince my husband-i kind of avoid direct conversation about that, but keep dropping hints and comments about toxicity of vaccines and stuff like that, hopefully, subcontiously he wil come to the same decision as me:)

StarMommy77
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I am glad you feel at peace with your decision.

I too felt much better after researching and reflecting on this decision. Glad you are here and I hope you continue to be an active member of the group. These are some of the most supportive group of mothers I have been apart of.

theroxy
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 4:24 AM

you don't have to defend yourself.  when someone asks about my daughter (mostly my MIL) I just say "she has all the shots she needs" and leave it at that.  She has never had a vaccination but that is what I feel she needs...so it's not lying and you don't have to talk about it with your family.  With other people I would say the same or "none yo' biz"

My Photography:  http://www.myspace.com/roxyphotos
I have one daughter born 12/24/06 and one son born 11/22/08.  I have been married to the man of my dreams since 6/5/04.

If you wouldn't cut your newborn daughter's genitals, why would you cut your son's? Read this before you have regrets: http://www.stopcirc.com/ilearned.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)