Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hepatitis B~ Tell a Pregnant Friend

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM
  • 38 Replies
  • 1053 Total Views
1 mom liked this

by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ciejsgirl
by Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 11:43 AM

THANK YOU for posting this!  I am pregnant for the first time and trying to decide what is right for my family.  This video solidified my decisions!

StarMommy77
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM

This video is so heart wrenching.. It is hard to watch.. I break down everytime.. when the text "where are the bright eyes?" comes onto the screen..

Pass this link on.. One day Dr.s like Paul Offit will be in prison where they belong. Don't think for one second that they are not aware of how dangerous these shots are. They simply don't care.

Harris L. Coulter, PhD. - "Crib death" was so infrequent in the pre-vaccination era that it was not even mentioned in the statistics, but it started to climb in the 1950s with the spread of mass vaccination against diseases of childhood." 

Mzjelybely
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 12:30 PM

:(  I cant even finishwatching

Heidi428
by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Can someone just summarize this video?  I am pregnant and cannot watch it.  I did not give either of my girls the HepB shot at birth, but it is grouped with the Hib and they got it at 6 months old.  Thanks!

SEXMONKEYMAGIC
by Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 12:51 PM
Quoting Mzjelybely:

:(  I cant even finishwatching

finish. it's worth it.

Pweek
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM

I cannot watch that video without crying. I've seen the look in that little boy's eyes in my son's eyes. The hep B vaccine injured my little boy in so many ways, we are still discovering the extent of the damage. Note to expectant mothers: Make sure you talk to the hospital IN ADVANCE about refusing the hep B. Bring your exemptions/refusal forms with you. Not all hospitals ask before they give the shot. It can't be taken back once it's been given.....

HappyMommy606
by Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 1:23 PM

I have been so busy lately that checking posting in my groups has not been happening.  But thank goodness I saw this one!  We already weren't planning on doing hep b at birth (probably not at all) but this really reinforces it.  Thanks so much for posting this one!!!

Joyousray
by Group Admin on Feb. 4, 2009 at 8:05 PM

I am such a blubbering ball of sobs right now!!!!! That was beautiful. The ending is very worth it. Thank you thank you for posting this.

Joyous ~ Mother to a two year old Diva, Jocelyn! Engaged to Marcus.

mommyqua
by Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM

I can only watch this video without sound, but I get the idea :-( HOw do I send this to a friend of mine? She is also a non vaxer but they always get the hep b shot at birth and I want her to see this thanks!!

ben127
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:26 PM

the beginning was so hard to watch but the end was so worth it! I'm still crying. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)