Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just to satisfy my curiosity.

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:25 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 597 Total Views

How many of us are in the medical field in some way or another?   i am a medical lab Student

Christina, Medical student, nonvaxer , noncircumcising,  single mom to

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Terri441
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:26 PM

I'm an ER/ICU nurse

Destiny13
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:34 PM

I'm not, I just am curious to know each of your views on vaccines?

(I'm not starting drama here, btw, lol)

Codysmom22908
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:36 PM

I work with the mentally and physically disabled in their homes. I have for  6 years now. I do not vaccinate, don't believe in them.

Gravel Roads, Bon-fires, Deer Huntin, 4 wheeler ridin through fields full of mud and some good ole country friends......Most girls would say "Hell no" but my reaction would be a big ole "HELL YEAH"
I miss being a country girl!!! Screw city life!!
surrender

deanna80465
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:37 PM

I am an EMT.  I was 100% pro vax until I had my son.   Now I know more so I am against them, my decision not to vax had nothing to do with me being in the medical field.

northtexasmomma
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:40 PM

I am not.....

but am closely related to the education field and have seen many children with learning probs and nuerological dissorders that began my interest in learning on this topic!

anziomom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Not yet, but hopefully someday I will be a certified Naturopath.

Terri441
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Our kids are 100% vax free. I don't believe in them at all and I'm very confident in our decision not to. I believe our immune system is amazing on it's own, especially when NOT tampered with.
I am also pro-exercise, eating well, etc, etc..I don't exclude lifestyle as a important part of being healthy but I DO EXCLUDE vaxing as a part of being healthy.

Quoting Destiny13:

antivaccinemom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I worked in Psych. for five years until I got sick of the insurance/medicate/vaccinate game of it all. I was an expressive therapist and worked with doctors and nurses. Hospitals are about their bottom line first and foremost, and that was at a non-profit hospital! I then went to school to be a massage therapist and educated many of my fellow students on the dangers of vaccinations.

Destiny13
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Awesome! The body is amazing.

Quoting Terri441:

Our kids are 100% vax free. I don't believe in them at all and I'm very confident in our decision not to. I believe our immune system is amazing on it's own, especially when NOT tampered with.
I am also pro-exercise, eating well, etc, etc..I don't exclude lifestyle as a important part of being healthy but I DO EXCLUDE vaxing as a part of being healthy.

Quoting Destiny13:

shelbysmom139
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM

I am indirectly in the medical field.  I work with clinics (Dr and alternative) signing them up to be a part of Shelbys World Inc. We also put on special programs for families with disabilities. I am completely against vaccines.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)