Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sherri Tenpenny's notes on Hep. B and Molecular mimicry

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 390 Total Views

I have been taking notes and copying info down for my records.  This is a copy of her slides and sources from the DVD "Vaccines: The Risks, the Benefits, the Choices."  I'm going to eventually finish all of these shots. 

Hep. B and Molecular Mimicry

Hep. B

-A DNA virus
- Symptoms begin with nausea, vomiting, fever, malaise, icteric phase in 3-10 days.
-Treatment is symptomatic
-Recovery in 4-8 weeks

Hep. B is spread by blood and blood contaminated products
***70% of all infections occur in high-risk groups***
    What are the high risk groups?  Homeless population, drug-users (sharing IV's),         prostitutes, alcoholics, and homosexuals

***Note: NOT newborn babies***

In hep. b cases:
50% develop no symptoms after exposure; life-long immunity
30% develop flu like symptoms only; life-long immunity
20% develop symptoms that lead to a diagnosis of hep. B

OF THAT 20%:
-95% fully recover
-<5% become chronic carriers
    -75% live with asymptomatic infection
    -25% develop liver disease 10-30 years after infection

-Merck Manual, Sec. 4, Chapt. 42.
-Hyams, K.C (1995) Risks of chronicity following acute hepatitis B virus infection: A review.  Chn. Infect. Dis. 20, 992-1000

"Any presumed risk of adverse events possibly associated with hep. B must be balanced against the expected risk of acute and chronic liver disease."
-MMWR 40(RR-13) p. 10

1.25% become chronic carriers and even fewer develop liver disease.  Isn't it possible that people in high risk groups are doing things to their bodies for 10-30 years that can have some effect on their liver?

"There is no doubt that the recombinant Hepatitis B virus vaccine has the ability to trigger autoimmunity."
-Cohen AD.  Vaccine-induced autoimmunity.  Journal of Autoimmunity. Dec. 1996; 9(6):699-703. PMID: 9115571

MOLECULAR MIMICRY

"Hep. B antibody level >10 mIU/mL = the standard for demonstrating post vaccination protection against hep. b."
-CDC Sensitivity of the test for antibody to hepatitis B surface antigen, MMWR 1987; 36:354-60, 366 

Energix B vaccination study
@7 months post vaccination, Adults still had 2204 mIU/mL
@4 months post vaccination, infants still had 2942 mIU/mL

WHEN ALL THEY NEED IS 10.  WHAT ARE ALL THOSE OTHER ANTIBODIES DOING IN THERE?

"Even though data regarding the relation between vaccination and autoimmune disease is conflicting, some autoimmune phenomena are clearly related to immunization.

"Molecular Mimicry: a structural similarity between a virus and a self-antigen.  This similarity may trigger an autoimmune reaction."
Shoenfeld, Y.  Vaccination and autoimmunity - 'vaccinosis': a dangerous liason? Journal of Autoimmunity 2000 Feb; 14(1): 1-10

In laymans terms, this means that all the antibodies in there have nothing to do and there are thousands of them.  What antibodies are designed to do is recognize the amino acid sequence of a disease cell and kill it.  With all those antibodies running around with nothing to do, they find a similar sequence on the surface of an organ.  That is why we see so many more cases of diabetes, kawasaki's disease, children's arthritis, epilepsy and more.  

AND THAT IS JUST ONE VACCINE.  KIDS GET 96 IMMUNIZATIONS BEFORE KINDERGARTEN NOW.

BACK TO HEP. B

"This document provides the rationale for a comprehensive strategy to eliminate transmission of hep. B virus in the US.  This prevention strategy includes making hep. B a part of the routine vaccination schedule for all infants.
...In most developing countries, the first dose of vaccine is administered to all infants soon after birth to prevent perinatal infections; pregnant women are not screened for HBsAg and HBIG is not used.
...The feasibility and effectiveness of incorporating this approach into the strategy for the US must be evaluated."

MMWR 40(RR-13); 1-19

Translation: We do it in third world countries where hep. B is endemic so we are going to do it here.  We are not going to test to see if the mother has hep. B virus or immune globulin to see if the infant is at risk before giving the injection."

A manufacturer's representative was asked in a 197 Illinois Board of Health hearing to show evidence that the hep. B vaccine is safe for a 1 day old baby.  His response:

"We have none.  Our studies were done on 5 and 10 year olds."
-The Congressional Quarterly August 25, 2000, pg. 647

30-50% of all people vaccinated against hep. B lose antibodies within 7 years.
60% will lose all antibodies in 12 years
MMWR 46(RR-18); 1-42 Deember, 26, 1997

SO, by the time our kids grow up to be IV-sharing, drug abusing prostitutes, they won't be immune anymore.

WHY ARE WE GIVING THIS VACCINE TO NEWBORN BABIES AGAIN?

People should not fear their government.  The government should fear their people. - V

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaCass
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 2:11 AM

grrrrrrr

that shot pisses me off to no end

willsmomstacie
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Did she have any information on encephalitic response to the birth dose?? 

Willsmomstacie

Will, diagnosed at 18 months w/ASD, non-verbal, no eye contact, no play or social skills.  Now 4, VERY verbal, great eye contact, great play skills and increadibly social.  He's on the road to recovery with ABA therapy and biomedical intervention.

Spread the word - Autism is TREATABLE!!  Many stereotypical behaviors of autism are symptoms of underlying undiagnosed/misdiagnosed/unrecognized medical issues that can be addressed.  Come join us and learn more about biomedical interventions for spectrum disorders.  www.cafemom.com/group/biomedmammas

SxdUpAngel
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:14 AM

AWESOME!  I love it.  Thank you so much!  Do you mind if I take these notes and print them out?   

pregnancy
Mzjelybely
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:13 AM

dont mindat all!!

Quoting SxdUpAngel:

AWESOME!  I love it.  Thank you so much!  Do you mind if I take these notes and print them out?   

People should not fear their government.  The government should fear their people. - V

SxdUpAngel
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Quoting Mzjelybely:

dont mindat all!!

Quoting SxdUpAngel:

Thanks so much!  I want to have a folder of this information but also include it with my birth plan so that if they have any balls to question me I can redirect them and avoid the conversation, lol.

pregnancy
nicarue824
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Quoting willsmomstacie:

Did she have any information on encephalitic response to the birth dose?? 

This is such a good question.  I allowed my son to receive the first 2 Hep B shots (did not know then what I know now) and I am ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that he had encephalitis from the 2nd shot.  He had "colic" for 4-1/2 months and 'til this day you cannot tell me it was not from those shots!  I kick myself in the butt every day for allowing myself to be so naive back then!

Thanks for the notes by the way!!!

KiddiesSigns.com Banner

The Animal Rescue Site

enetsala
by Member on May. 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM

As some of you already know....my son was put in a coma for a week, seizures, and was basically brain dead for a week.  They said he wouldnt make it but he is a running, talking 3 yr old now.  He does have some delays and epilepsy.  I agree with PP...I hate this shot.  It is stupid to give a 1 day old this! 

Mzjelybely
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2009 at 10:12 PM

bump

jooshysmom
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2009 at 11:28 PM

would luv to print this out but some info is cut off my the advertisements on the right of the screen. Is it just me?

For all of its proven PUBLIC health benefits, breastfeeding is a PERSONAL DECISION -- shooting your kid full of toxins, though, is a "social responsibility."

Mzjelybely
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2009 at 1:02 AM
PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Quoting jooshysmom:

would luv to print this out but some info is cut off my the advertisements on the right of the screen. Is it just me?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)