Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 FLU shots planned for this Fall...

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 270 Total Views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Fz4JoS8X0&feature=email
This is what they have in store for the population this fall.....

They can count my family OUT!

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of  One Happy, Healthy baby boy! big smile mini

by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
workathome01
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 3:22 AM
Yep, I'll be one of the parents telling them of another interesting place they can put their needles as well..... lol
StarMommy77
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I watch kids in my home. In August, I am going to pass out a flyer for the parents. If they get a Flu vaccine, please do not come back for 4 weeks. Live virus vaccine or not. My Dad got his flu shot and has been sick as a dog for 2 months.. :( He is 60.. Uggh. you know?

in2sims
by Member on May. 26, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Good for you maybe that'll get some parents asking questions, a perfect opportunity to inform some parents on how bad the flu vax can be

Quoting StarMommy77:

I watch kids in my home. In August, I am going to pass out a flyer for the parents. If they get a Flu vaccine, please do not come back for 4 weeks. Live virus vaccine or not. My Dad got his flu shot and has been sick as a dog for 2 months.. :( He is 60.. Uggh. you know?

iamom05
by Member on May. 26, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Ugh. Don't people look at the statistics and see it's like only 40-60% effective anyways, if you don't include all the toxins injected. I'm having a baby sometime in November, it will be a homebirth and I will def. be refusing any visitors who get the shot within 3-4 weeks of the baby being born. I know they will be so pissed but oh well!!! Not my problem.lol

ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2009 at 2:06 PM

It's actually only about 33-36% effective n persons over the age of 2 and only 46% effective in a 'nursing home'  setting for Pnumonia (---not even flu!) Crazy huh?

Quoting iamom05:

Ugh. Don't people look at the statistics and see it's like only 40-60% effective anyways, if you don't include all the toxins injected. I'm having a baby sometime in November, it will be a homebirth and I will def. be refusing any visitors who get the shot within 3-4 weeks of the baby being born. I know they will be so pissed but oh well!!! Not my problem.lol

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of  One Happy, Healthy baby boy! big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)