Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some of the H1N1 vaccine will be live (nasal)

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:27 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

GREAT!  Let's make a LIVE virus vax that sheds!  Whoopie!!

https://www.medicalcountermeasures.gov/BARDA/MCM/panflu/nextsteps.aspx

5. Will all this vaccine be injectable?

No. Some of the vaccine will be a live attenuated vaccine that is sprayed into the nose to immunize a person.

KiddiesSigns.com Banner

The Animal Rescue Site

by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Loa1002
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 10:17 AM

That is probably their plan all along-or am I being paranoid?

frustrated

Myroslava
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:37 AM
WORD!
Quoting Loa1002:

frustrated

StarsChildren
by on Jun. 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM

banging head into wallthats all I gotta say about that

dillertwins08
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 8:35 AM

In a way this kind fo good news for those in the military! At least I know my Dh has a chance not to get injected with tons of crap! But on the other hand, its probably just another way to spread it and make it worse.

epoh
by on Jun. 22, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Quoting Loa1002:

frustrated

I agree. I've had my tin foil hat on for quite some time.

Two words--population control.

The world is absurd, and beautiful, and small.

iamom05
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Oh I hate that about the military! My husband could not get out of the flu vaccine a couple years ago,it was his  last week(drill) in the military and we had a 2day old baby at home. I was hoping they would give him the nose one so he could atleast go immed. and blow his nose a LOT. Then we would homeopathically treat the rest. No such luck :(They ended up doing shots for everyone.

Quoting dillertwins08:

In a way this kind fo good news for those in the military! At least I know my Dh has a chance not to get injected with tons of crap! But on the other hand, its probably just another way to spread it and make it worse.

DyperDuty
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Would blowing the nose actually work?

I don't work, and my kids are not in school. So I think we could just "hide" at home for a while and not be forced to be vax'd. But my DH my not be able to get out of it if his employee really pushes it.

Quoting iamom05:

Oh I hate that about the military! My husband could not get out of the flu vaccine a couple years ago,it was his  last week(drill) in the military and we had a 2day old baby at home. I was hoping they would give him the nose one so he could atleast go immed. and blow his nose a LOT. Then we would homeopathically treat the rest. No such luck :(They ended up doing shots for everyone.

Quoting dillertwins08:

iamom05
by Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:16 PM

I don't think it would warranty getting rid of everything. Maybe if you don't inhale when  it's dispensed and then blow their nose. Use a Netti pot when they get home. At Least, help expel the virus. I doubt it would help with the toxins though.

I'm curious what an employer can do for denying getting vaccinated? I mean it's our legal right to be able to get an exemption. IWould  that be considered discrimination or whatnot? Anyone know?

I've only known the military for forced vaccination, since soldiers are tech. "owned" by the govt. once they sign the contract.

Quoting DyperDuty:

Would blowing the nose actually work?

I don't work, and my kids are not in school. So I think we could just "hide" at home for a while and not be forced to be vax'd. But my DH my not be able to get out of it if his employee really pushes it.

Quoting iamom05:

Quoting dillertwins08:

StarMommy77
by Silver Member on Jun. 22, 2009 at 10:41 PM

This may be a good reason to home school a little bit longer.. sigh...

We will object.. we may be safer here out west about our rights than in some parts of the country..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)