Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How about Gardasil for babies?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

I'm speechless and if I met this woman who is proposing this I'd likely commit murder on the spot. 

Cervical Cancer Vaccine for Babies

"Welcome to my morning, welcome to my day.  I'm the one responsible, I made it just this way."  ~John Denver

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SxdUpAngel
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Isn't it amazing what money can do to people?   I'd definitely see red for a bit if I met her, too.

pregnancy
Sarah321
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM

wow. that's sickening.

sugaredempathy
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Human experimentation....

It's disgusting that it extends to babies.

Happily Married, Pro Breastfeeding, Pro Babywearing, Co-Sleeping, Anti-Circ, Anti-Vax, Organic Lovin', Pro Life Stay At Home Mommy

Buyer Beware! Genital Reduction Surgery isn't in the best interest of anyone! Babies are born perfect; the foreskin is not a birth defect. Help save babies from unecessary pain and violation.

Myroslava
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM

wow...wow...i am speachless, too, i guess. It's nice of her, though, to be so thoughtful and try to spare babies from too many jabs by planning on combining that  vaccine with others... Because that's is the worst part about the shots, of course, the jab! 

buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM

This makes me sick to my stomach...I would more than likely cause her hard if I ever met her.

angry

sahm.gif sahm image by CMC8185thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziehomeschool.gif homeschool image by LMA1123
CarSeatsareCheaperthanCasketsBlinki.gif Car Seats are Cheaper than Caskets image by gypsysmilesToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmessm_9757c042111e4c0f404bdd5612b6af4d.gif does NOT = immunization image by shadowkitty0602

Adelicious
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM
Sick. Testing on babies "up to a few months old"! What does that mean? Is this supposed to be a NEWBORN shot? I mean, most shots are not given until 4 months anyway, so why test on them younger than that? I would die before letting them test on my baby. I can't even imagine.
fallnangel93
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM

As soon as I saw the title of the post, I said to myself "you got to be kidding me!" I can not believe they would even consider it...but I guess in a way I can...they will do anything for money, and whats better then scarying parents into giving this to their babies!

KMCBebe17
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Because Gardasil has such an amazing track record of safety ......

enetsala
by Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I guess they are gonna add it to the hep B at birth because newborns are notoriuosly sexually active and IV drugs users in the neonatal nursery.  Oh pleeeeaasseee....they think we are stupid.  But sadly I guess some will follow right along...babababababababaaaaa

Loa1002
by Silver Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM

banging head into wallthrowing up

How terrible!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)