Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Archvied Swine Flu Webinar with Dr. Tenpenny and Dr, Eisenstein.

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:51 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 149 Total Views

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/984125498 

Take Care and God bless, Kristen Lovell Distributor, Juice Plus+ The news isn't that fruits and vegetables are good for you. It's that they are so good for you they could save your life. By David Bjerklie, TIME Magazine, October 20, 2003 www.staythecourse4health.com
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lovellskt
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM

One of the things that made me most angry was that they are doing the "safety" tests without the adjuvents (squalene- which isn't even approved for use in the US but will be in the other vaccines).  No doubt they will all be "fine" then they will add this crud and things will get so much worse.  But we won't see it right away, it will take awhile for long term effects.  Makes me so angry I could scream.

Take Care and God bless, Kristen Lovell Distributor, Juice Plus+ The news isn't that fruits and vegetables are good for you. It's that they are so good for you they could save your life. By David Bjerklie, TIME Magazine, October 20, 2003 www.staythecourse4health.com
ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 5:33 PM

These people are corrupt to the CORE!

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of  One Happy, Healthy baby boy! big smile mini

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not hear the music." -Angela Monet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)