Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please--Ok new Question!!!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

I need to know what to do!

I need to know how to get a Religios exemption in Illinois....I am so lost and confused!

Please, I know this has most likly been asked over and over But I am so lost...my daughter starts Pre-K in Aug. and I need this form/paperwork...ASAP!

Ok I Figured it out SOMEWHAT...

I Can NOT Find anything for Non-Christains! I Read about 20 different Religious exemption letters Yet Found NOTHING to help me!!!!

I Am SO Lost!!! GRRR

(BTW...My Daughter is Vaxxed...But not fully, I chose to stop Vaccinations about 1-2 years ago...but she was already done with allot of them by then...with this effect us?)

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momoflilangel
by Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM

You go to the Health Department to file and exemption. (at least that is what I did in FL)

happytexasCM
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Quoting momoflilangel:

You go to the Health Department to file and exemption. (at least that is what I did in FL)

The procedure for exemptions is different in every state; you can direct them to this link if you do not know the law for their state.

Illinois Exemption Law

l

CNN-Freedoms you'd lose in Obama Care
1. Freedom to choose what's in your plan
2. Freedom to be rewarded for healthy living, or pay your real costs
3. Freedom to choose high-deductible coverage
4. Freedom to keep your existing plan
5. Freedom to choose your doctors

ThinkTwice08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 4:46 PM

This is a religious exemption in a 'constitutional' format. Hope it helps.

Religious Exemption Form- Constitutional

Under the ____ state code_________________ We exercise our right as parents to claim Religious Exemption from any Vaccination for our  child ______________. I hereby certify that the administration of any vaccine or other immunizing agents to my child, is contrary to our personal Religious beliefs.

The U.S. Supreme Court held in  Frazee V. Illinois Dept. of Security, 489 U.S. 829,   that a religious belief is subject to protection even though no religious group espouses such beliefs or the fact that the religious group to which the individual professes to belong may not advocate or require such belief.  This ruling is also reflected in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended Nov. 1, 1980; Part 1605.1-Guidelines on Discrimination Because of Religion.

Sincerely,

Your signature:______________________________________________
Date:____________________

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of  One Happy, Healthy baby boy! big smile mini

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not hear the music." -Angela Monet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)