Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Waiver that does not mention Endnagering or Neglecting your Children

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

A while back someone posted a waiver that does not mention neglecting or endangering your child to sign and take to your pediatrician. I found my Son a Non-Vaccinating friendly Pediatrician(Thank the Lord!) He has told me I could bring in my own Waiver if I did not like the way his was worded.

His said I know that the failure to follow the recommendation pertaining to vaccination or test may endanger the life or health of my child. I nonetheless refuse to consent to the administration of the recommended vaccination or test.

So if anyone has this waiver  that someone posted a while back please could you post it or send it to me?

Thank You,

Jennifer!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 6:22 PM

here's a bump, I would like a copy as well :)

sahm.gif sahm image by CMC8185thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziehomeschool.gif homeschool image by LMA1123
CarSeatsareCheaperthanCasketsBlinki.gif Car Seats are Cheaper than Caskets image by gypsysmilesToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmessm_9757c042111e4c0f404bdd5612b6af4d.gif does NOT = immunization image by shadowkitty0602

SxdUpAngel
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM

I want it, too!  I remember seeing it and meant to grab it. 

pregnancy
nadiamar
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Me too.. we are going this afternoon for a 2mo. checkup and would loveto bring this waiver with me.   TIA

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

SoniaL
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:32 AM

It is good your doc os letting you bring your own waiver in.  My Pedi doesn't require one so I am lucky there. I have one I typed up for school though. Haven't seen the one for docs. Here is a bump.

Pweek
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM

I have one, but it is too long to post here. The server blocks it. If you are interested, email me at kittenpawsx18@yahoo.com and I'll forward the forms. I have 2: one is a vaccine refusal form and the other is a Physician's Warranty of Safety. The warranty of safety is good for those bully docs. It states that the doc has personally studied the vax in question and personally guarantees its safety. It also waives any protection from litigation (for the doc) and states that if there is a vaccine reaction, the doc agrees to pay half of all costs for care of the injured child. I've never heard of a doc actually signing it, but it makes a great point. I have pulled it out when a doc was trying to bully me into signing their "negligent" refusal forms (kind of a "I'll sign yours if you'll sign mine") and it ended the bullying.

SabrinaMBowen
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:09 PM

My doctors form was very simple. I signed it and didn't have to take in my own. But I did. Her's simply said this...

"I _________, mother to _________, am refusing any vaccinations because they go against my beliefs. I understand both the benefits and risks of my choice and feel that I am doing what is best for my child."

That was it. I wish they were all like that!

**Owner of Both**

SxdUpAngel
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Quoting SabrinaMBowen:

My doctors form was very simple. I signed it and didn't have to take in my own. But I did. Her's simply said this...

"I _________, mother to _________, am refusing any vaccinations because they go against my beliefs. I understand both the benefits and risks of my choice and feel that I am doing what is best for my child."

That was it. I wish they were all like that!

SIMPLE!  I might print that off, sign it for both, and have it notarized. 

pregnancy
Dmajsmommy9396
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I like that one too! 

jess311
by Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 3:58 PM

i signed that same exact waiver today, i was completely caught off gaurd thinking that they weren't gonna be giving my son shots for another year, and i said that i didn't want to give him anymore shots until i was through researching and they pressured me into signing that form that sais i put him in endanger or whatever.

i didn't want to sign but didn't realise i had a choice, what's gonna happen? i'm worried now. any info anyone has would be so much appreciated, thank you!

Lunarprancer
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Quoting jess311:

i signed that same exact waiver today, i was completely caught off gaurd thinking that they weren't gonna be giving my son shots for another year, and i said that i didn't want to give him anymore shots until i was through researching and they pressured me into signing that form that sais i put him in endanger or whatever.

i didn't want to sign but didn't realise i had a choice, what's gonna happen? i'm worried now. any info anyone has would be so much appreciated, thank you!

Take them one of your own and ask for the other back, they just want/ need to cover their behinds...

With light and love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)