Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pittsburgh Public School Teacher Assaults Boy With Autism

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
emslala
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:07 AM

That is disturbing to say the least...
I went on YouTube & read the comments. From what it said, the boy's family is suing the teacher, and apparently her defense is that she has diabetes. Uhh, no. Speaking as someone who is a medical professional, as well as someone who gets hypoglycemic easily, it is her personal responsibility to maintain her health- not the school district's, not the boy's parents'- HERS. If she is unable to maintain her health, she needs to be put on medical disability because she cannot do her job effectively, and she is (obviously) a danger to herself and others. Period. 
I guarantee you, if I got angry (regardless of the cause) & slapped a patient like that, I would be decertified & tossed in jail.
On a side note, I would like to kick the crap out of that woman. Pick on someone your own size, b*tch!!

buzymamaof3
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:09 AM

This is just awful.  When did this happen?  OMG, I would do more than sue her ass, I would beat the living shit out of her!

thMarried2MyBF.gif Married To My Best Friend image by luckylizziehomeschool.gif homeschool image by LMA1123beinformedvaxfree.gif Vax Free blinkie image by thirdtimecharmd
ToddlerRides.gif rear facing image by awntkmesshomeschool2.gif homeschooling mom image by niccuinnStayathomemom.gif Stay At Home Mom image by jyearwood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)