• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Swine Flu Martial Law Bill Clears -Massachusetts- Senate

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:22 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 1298 Total Views

Swine Flu Martial Law Bill Clears -Massachusetts- Senate

Fine of $1000 a day or 30 days in prison IF you don't COMPLY, and health care workers and "assistants" to the implementation of the bill have "immunity". How many more states will follow...I wonder??????

News clip:

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=2u54pF98nkk

Here is the link to the actual bill:

http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/186/st02/st02028.htm

Christian- Libertarian, NON-vaxing, Natural child birthing, Breastfeeding, Non-circumsizing, Earth- friendly, mom of  One Happy, Healthy baby boy! big smile mini

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who could not hear the music." -Angela Monet

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 5:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
happytexasCM
by Gold Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:24 AM

This is the same state that lined up non-vax comliant parented out side a courtroom, patrolled them with guard dogs, and injected their children without medical records.

CNN-Freedoms you'd lose in Obama Care
1. Freedom to choose what's in your plan
2. Freedom to be rewarded for healthy living, or pay your real costs
3. Freedom to choose high-deductible coverage
4. Freedom to keep your existing plan
5. Freedom to choose your doctors

Loa1002
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I was going to post this article-lol I just read it yesterday and I am horrified that the madness has already started. The article date is April so it took that long to get circulated. To say I am not worried or concerned is an understatement.

mommyofone123
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 8:37 AM

sorry i don't really understand all the steps to pass a law, so does this mean it's "in effect" or that it's "closer to being passed".........

kd.
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:11 AM

So, the $1000 fine is for not being quarentined when they say so?

Does this mean that I can refuse the shots as long as I stay quarentined? Because I sure do stay at home and I don't have a vehicle, so I'm quarentined anyways, lol.

Oku
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:31 AM

This is just scary. I told my kids they aren't allowed to go to the nurses office in school this year if called down. IF forced to go, they are allowed to use physical violence if somebody tries to give them anything. Assault with a deadly weapon warrants self defense. I will home school before they will be poisoned.

lorililly
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM

dam it.. so it starts... i thought i would at least have a couple more years before this sit started dam

XxPixiesworldxX
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I didnt think something like this would EVER pass. They have people freaking out everywhere... There was a big article in the local paper today saying that central Illinois should EXPECT to get a double wahmmy of H1N1 and seasonal flu this year... Freakin give me a break. MORE PEOPLE die from seasonal flu than have from H1N1... I dont see what all the hype isbout? I never even FEARED seasonal flu. I get it every year (pukey, sick yuck) and after 3 days of feeling like crap im fine... Im not DEAD... I dont even goto the dr for it.

So what is the big deal with a flu??????? 

Breastfeeding, non CIO, co-sleeping, NON-Circ, non-vaxing, homeschooling, organic green living, animal loving, free to be you and me single young momma!

Leslillli
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:12 PM

fear, that's what this is. put fear in the people and most will gladly hand over their rights for pseudo-safety/security.

and, unfortunately it is another way to divide the public, if we are too busy bickering with each other we don't have the time or energy to keep the government in line.

MommytoJ
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Quoting Leslillli:

fear, that's what this is. put fear in the people and most will gladly hand over their rights for pseudo-safety/security.

and, unfortunately it is another way to divide the public, if we are too busy bickering with each other we don't have the time or energy to keep the government in line.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Homebirthing, Breastfeeding, Non-vaxxing, ANTI circ., cosleeping, future homeschooling, AP young Christian momma! :)

DOULAJULIET.WEBS.COM

Inle_Rabbit
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:48 PM

You also can't ignore fact that would someone in authority (in this case the gov't) tells the populace that they will get sick, people will subconsciously make themselves sick because they are expecting to get sick. Then the government was right, there really was a reason for the panic!

Doctors probably will not run the titers they were running to check for swine flu. If you come in with "flu like" symptoms it just will be swine flu. friend of mine is already going through that. Her mother went to the doctor for chest pain, ends up she has an infection that the doctor is claiming is a result of swine flu but the doc never ran a test. She is just "sure" that it is because it fits all the symptoms.

I'm not looking forward to this BS this fall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)