• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what a quote......

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

just wanted to share this website and highlight the dumbest quote i have ever read!!

http://whale.to/b/hoax1.html

"I don’t know why my son is autistic. I suspect it has something to do with his mysterious genes. For now, I find the idea of a mystery much more comforting than the possibility of a conspiracy. With a little trust, we might be able to put this sorry tale behind us, and instead of pouring energy and money into finding a culprit we can instead direct resources toward finding a cure. Autism is a mystery, not a medical conspiracy Gerald DeGroot

...yea, lets forget about PREVENTION and just let let it happen and then try to find a cure....what a joke

By body is shaking with anger and frustration, i want to cry. I cant believe someone would say this.

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
catholicmamamia
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Talk about romanticising a (perhaps) preventable tragedy! 
This comes to mind.... an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

truthcrusader
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Quoting shash1:

just wanted to share this website and highlight the dumbest quote i have ever read!!

"I don’t know why my son is autistic. I suspect it has something to do with his mysterious genes. For now, I find the idea of a mystery much more comforting than the possibility of a conspiracy. With a little trust, we might be able to put this sorry tale behind us, and instead of pouring energy and money into finding a culprit we can instead direct resources toward finding a cure. Autism is a mystery, not a medical conspiracy Gerald DeGroot

...yea, lets forget about PREVENTION and just let let it happen and then try to find a cure....what a joke

By body is shaking with anger and frustration, i want to cry. I cant believe someone would say this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I suggest you watch the youtube video 'Creating a nation of zombies.'

In this video, Dr. R Blaylock explains that 70 percent of the population are virtual zombies, while only 30 percent have sufficient cognitive ability to think for themselves.  

So, I recommend you don't let the opinions coming from the 70 percent get to you. They live in their own (or rater, other people's) distorted reality, which is quite different from yours,

As Dr Herbert Shelton once pinted out, "Belief in immunization is a form of delusional insanity."  Now that you know what afflicts these people, I hope you realise that upsetting yourself over things they say or do is pointless. Just make sure they don't impose their beliefs on yours.

shash1
by Member on Aug. 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Quoting truthcrusader:

Quoting shash1:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I suggest you watch the youtube video 'Creating a nation of zombies.'

In this video, Dr. R Blaylock explains that 70 percent of the population are virtual zombies, while only 30 percent have sufficient cognitive ability to think for themselves.  

So, I recommend you don't let the opinions coming from the 70 percent get to you. They live in their own (or rater, other people's) distorted reality, which is quite different from yours,

As Dr Herbert Shelton once pinted out, "Belief in immunization is a form of delusional insanity."  Now that you know what afflicts these people, I hope you realise that upsetting yourself over things they say or do is pointless. Just make sure they don't impose their beliefs on yours.

thank you! I will def check it out

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)