Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got a really nice surprise through my door today!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

It was a special free edition of a county newspaper, and on the front page was the headline "Swine Flu Vaccine; The real Danger." - the article was fantastic, it pointed out how Baxter released a vaccine in the 80s which ended up giving thousands of adults and children the HIV virus - and yet even though they found out they still were shipping it off to infect more people.

It also was pointing out how Baxter was planning to send us (Us = Ireland) - 7 million doses of the swine flu vaccine - hmmm, who knows what they plan to do with all of that seeing as there are only 4 million of us in this country...

It was basically saying Baxter is a mass-murdering, non-shit giving psychopathic corporation, and to boycott the vaccine altogether.

I am really hoping everyone else in this county who got this newspaper through their door will see the headline and be interested.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LaMaisonDuMoi
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Wow that is a refreshing article for main stream media!  Hopefully it will get a reaction out of people.  I know lots of people in my other groups, even ones that do vaccinate, that have said they won't give the swine flu vax.  I suppose it depends on how much their doctors scare them into it though. 

MamaCass
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I don't suppose you would be willing to scan that and send it or paste it to the forum would you?

That is very refreshing.  ;)

Jessy0419
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:04 PM

I second this...or does your paper have a link to a website where it posts its articles?

Quoting MamaCass:

I don't suppose you would be willing to scan that and send it or paste it to the forum would you?

That is very refreshing.  ;)

Jessy; born again Christian, married to my best friend, SAHM of 4, breastfeeding, baby wearing, non-vaxxing Mama and PROUD of it!         

ladysavage
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:50 PM

No, I just checked if they have a website and I can't find one - and I don't have a scanner anymore.

It's getting on for 11pm here right now, but if I have the time tomorrow I'll type out some of the article.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)