Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cheap but great daycare?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

So me and my husband are probably gonna have to put our daughter in daycare, she is 2 and has never really spent a lot of time around other kids her age or any other age. So does anybody know of a daycare that is reasonably priced and very friendly. I am very nervous about this cause i am so afraid that someone is gonna hurt or be rude to her. So if yall can please give me your input I would greatly appreciate it, THANKS!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crbloom
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:31 PM

i am not sure where you are located.. but I live in falcon and I watch kids here in my home. Let me know if you are interested.

deployin_mommy
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:31 PM

falcon, that a long way from fountain. Well i will continue to look around but i am still kinda interested

crbloom
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 3:53 PM

I think we are about 30 mins from fountain.. maybe less, it has been a while since I have driven out that way. Just let me know. 

Quoting deployin_mommy:

falcon, that a long way from fountain. Well i will continue to look around but i am still kinda interested

tlwl72
by on Apr. 22, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I have done babysitting out of my home as well. I am a sahm of a 4 year old boy and I am expecting a baby this summer. I would love to find a family to help out. I live off of powers/airport. Let me know if your interested.

Trudi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)