Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi new here!

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 312 Total Views

hi my name Is Karen I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys.  Aydan age 4, Cole age 2.5 and our new addition Grant who was born at 34 weeks 5 days ago and is still in the nicu . I just wanted to introduce myself.....we are new to co springs always looking to meet new friends!

by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BabyDove
by on Nov. 2, 2011 at 9:07 PM

wantd to say hi back. my name is chone. stay at home mommy. i have 10 month old. i am also 32 weeks pg. i dont get one this group much so feel free to add me as a friends.

i hope ur little one gets out of the NICU soon. my prays  are with you and ur family.

lillysweets
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:37 AM

WELCOME!  Sending many vibes/prayers to your little one in the NICU.  I have seen many of my clients go through this same situation and it can be exhausting, so take care of yourself momma!  We are expecting our 3rd child any day now and it will be a girl.  Here is to moms of three!

Candace McCollett, CBE, CLD stork

http://www.westsidebirthconnection.com/

Mom to Sophia (14 yo) & Kale (9 yo)

latinamom4ver
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 1:01 PM

Hi & welcome!!! Hope he is doing well (ur baby).  I also recently moved to Col Springs.  I have 3 stooges ages 8,7 & 3. 

confuzzledgrl05
by on Nov. 4, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Welcome!  I have an almost 5 yr old daughter and an almost 3 yr old son.  Hope you little one comes home soon!

Iiluzion
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Hey there and welcome :).. Our baby Luna is going to come anyday too. We have a 12 yr old daughter,2 yr old son and now soon baby.The springs rock and there is alot to do plus makes friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)