Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AP meet up at the park??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Hello, there seems to be quite a few annual pass families on here! Is anyone interested in meeting on a particular date sometime in Nov/Dec?? I would love to meet some CafeMom Disney friends!!

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
alecia6697
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:52 PM
I don't have an annual pass but I will be there the whole week of Thanksgiving!!!

CafeMom Tickers

Tinkerella
by Member on Nov. 15, 2009 at 9:10 AM

That week I am available on Sunday or Monday... anyone else? That's Nov 22/23. Usually Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Friday are the best days for us.

antoinettecd
by Member on Nov. 16, 2009 at 6:47 PM

i might arrive on the 22nd or 23rd too and ill be alone with my DD for the first time, my husband will arrive on the 23rd at night. Its not for sure but im off 2 days before him, i told him ill drive down so we can get some mommy time and he can take a flight...were still in planning process, but ill keep an eye on this forum!

preview image

antoinettecd
by Member on Nov. 24, 2009 at 9:32 AM

so is anybody meeting up? I ended up coming down here early, just my DD and I and DH will take the bus wednesday...so if your up to it Im free til thanksgiving! my DD is 3 1/2...4 in January!

preview image

Tinkerella
by Member on Dec. 4, 2009 at 11:04 AM

We might take a short trip over this afternoon when school gets out! I feel like I'm not getting the full Christmas experience if I'm not hanging out in the park! But the weather will need to warm up a bit cause it's a little overcast today!

antoinettecd
by Member on Dec. 7, 2009 at 6:54 PM

we were going to go this past weekend..but we went to tahoe...i wish i wouldve been in DL and not a snow storm!...lol we will be there for xmas and new years!

preview image

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)