Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diseyland now has payment options for the passes!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

So my husband and i have wanted our passes back for awhile (we got them taken by dinsey, for well doing stupid stuff in the parking structure. we were kids).

So we went there to get the cheapest one possible. we knew that when doing this we would have alot of restrictions then when we had our primeum passes prior.

well when we got there we noticed on the bord about the ticket booth that they do payment options now.

so we got the primeum passes again paying like $26 something a month per pass!

tell me that not the coolest and most exciting thing ever!

there are alot of people doing this to. it gives everyone a chance now!

they do it on all the passes!

hope to see you there soon

oh and if you want to set up a playdate please feel freee to contact me! it would be fun!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Meg_the_Mermaid
by Member on Jan. 4, 2009 at 4:00 AM

I know, I love that they're doing this...we only have the Southern California passes right now, but I may upgrade mine to a Premium when we renew our passes later this month. =P Yay!

princessleah79
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Spaz   Yippee!!! Just in time. We have to renew our passes in Feb. Yes! 

mamato2grls
by on Jan. 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM

how do I find this option I was on the web and didnt see

mamato2girls2.gif picture by lvanatta

SemperMeGina
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I am know I am so excited.  We just moved back to Cali a few months ago and i am PATIENTLY waiting until we can go.  Since they have the payment thing we will be getting ours this month (yay).  We are looking at taking our daughter for her birthday, well, the weekend before.  Then after she gets out of school we are gonna drive out there so we can get that Birthday fun pass that you can get if you already have tickets.  She would LOVE a Disney shopping spree!!  I can't WAIT to go.  We havent been to Disneyland since Oct 2003 (when we left CA).  We havent been to Disney (besides Downtown Disney) since we had annual passes to Disney World back in 2005/06.  The only downside to the payment thing is that I cant get the military rate which I could get if I bought our tickets on base, which would save us $100!!

Gina

Super Supportive wife to my Marine of 14 years, mother to Brodey and Emmaleigh.  I am a Christian and I am open minded.  I find people very interesting and I love to learn.  We are dealing with unexplained secondary infertility, but know miracles happen....our daughter proves that.

ttcwreath

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)