• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone been in September?

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 159 Total Views
I have a 7 year old and a 3 year old...we are thinking of going in Sept instead of Dec like we usually do.....weather wise is that a good choice?

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wvnative
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:11 PM

We've not been in Sept yet, but we have done early October. The weather should be good. When I pulled up the averages, Anaheim averages highs in the low 80's.

I am currently wracking my brain trying to figure out how to afford a trip for the kid's birthday in September.

connorsmama06
by Member on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:13 PM

We love going the end of September. The temps are not bad and schools are back.

Tinkerella
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I think September is one of the best times to go. It's still warm in OC and it's probably the slowest month of the year! Nice short lines. Draw back is no Christmas parade or decorations.

Mommy2Ylize
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM

September is the time we are planning also! I've been there before in September and it's not as crowded as when i went in December. The ride likes weren't as long either and on some we were able to get off and get right back on because there was hardly anyone in line! =) It is warm but we still have a blast! I'm used to 120 degree temps anyhow! LOL

lovinallofthem
by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 1:00 PM

i agree.. Sept is one of thee bestttt months to go.. December is beautiful at night, but a lil cold ((for me a SoCal gal it is anyways))  but i LOVE Sept visits...my boys bdays month!! LOL!

and if you live close enough.. the best times used to be summer time aug/july AFTER 8 pm and stay till 1 am... but that was before all my kiddies were in school and activities

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)